Meeting him

Mondo's P.O.V: The sun's rays were strong this morning, I drowsily woke up and sat upright in my bed. I looked at the clock on my nightstand, 7:20, I guess now is time to get up, I threw my legs over the side of the bed and with enough motivation jumped up and stretched.

I walked over to the closet and opened it up, grabbed my usual day wear and got dressed, I looked down at my desk, where the letter was sat, the letter inviting my to Hope's Peak Academy, I had always heard about people who attended that school would be very successful later in life, I didn't really want to give up on that opportunity.

I grabbed the letter and read it again, memorising the time to go there, "I should prolly get goin'" I said to myself so I did, I walked out of my room, downstairs and out the front door and made my way to that school, the way there I just kept thinking about that tale, 'anyone who attended Hope's Peak Academy would go on to be very successful later in life' it was just playing through my mind like a broken record, I was so deep in that thought that I didn't even realise I had finally arrived at the Academy...

At least.. That's how I remember it going down...

But now my head hurt, I was in the academy with no idea how I got in there, I hadn't walked in there and now I was stood there with 13 other people, high school students, I didn't know who anyone of them were then I saw another student walking into the entrance where we all were, '15, 15 of us' I thought, I just continued to be lost in thought until, "Hello! My name is Makoto Naegi!" I heard someone say as if they were introducing themselves to me, I looked down and say a male with brown hair looking up at me, but before I could say anything a voice came over a monitor, telling us to go to the gym, so we listened hoping to learn a little more about our situation.

I made my way into the gym, I looked over to the stage in the gym, then out of nowhere something like a stuffed animal, a bear, jumped up "What the fuck?" I said just staring at it as it moved around like an actual person, as if it was real, it was bizarre and as much I hate to admit it after 'Monokuma', as it called itself, told us how we could 'Graduate' it seemed horrifying, just plain terrifying...

We were engulfed in a deep silence all giving each other suspicious looks, we didn't have any clue who anyone was here, we didn't know if they were capable of murder or what but clearly no one wanted to take that chance, not in the slightest, I wanted to freak out in a way that could've possibly gotten someone hurt and Makoto saw that as he told me to calm down, not thinking straight my reaction was to punch him for having the audacity to tell me to calm down, it sent him flying back and knocked him out, I didn't want to feel anything about it but... I couldn't help but feel a slight remorse.

Either way, I spent a few hours looking around trying to remove the metal plates I had seen covering the windows hoping that we could escape that way but, they just wouldn't budge no matter how hard we tried, it was just incredibly pointless.

We all made our way back to dining hall and when we got there I saw Makoto along with a few others, I just stood near the end of the hall, not wanting to participate in the conversation, I just listened carefully to my peer's words and it really did seem like there was no escape for us, except for...

But, I don't want to think about that.

Then there was a announcement over the monitor telling us it was now nighttime, the dining hall would be closed soon, then I heard a voice in the crowd of students "Let's all agree to not leave our dorm rooms at nighttime" I looked over to the voice 'Celestia Ledenburg' the voice to tell us what to do, "Wasn't there another name for the ultimate gambler?" I asked myself quietly before looking down, I just started to think about how fucked this situation was.

"Hey! Owada!" I heard a male's voice yell, I looked up to see a raven-haired male looking up at me with a little look of disappointment on his face, "Didn't you hear the announcement?! Nighttime! 10pm to 7am, now we all must get to our rooms! Not a minute later!" He yelled out again, I sighed, guess this is what you should expect for someone titled the "Ultimate Moral Compass" Christ.. I just decided to make my way to my room, it was what we had agreed on anyway..

I made my way to my room and got inside the door was open and the key to my room was sat on the table in the room, I looked over to the wall near the table, a note? I grabbed it and read it, just ways for us to murder, a toolbox apparently laid in my drawers and the girls had a sewing kit, this is so messed up, I grabbed the key from the table and locked the door, I didn't want to take a chance of what would happen if someone managed to get into my room.

I walked over to my bed and laid down on it, today was horrible, everything, every little thing about this place is so bad, it's not safe, it's not a normal school, this is practically a prison, a prison that you can only escape from if you were to.. kill another person, I just rolled over and closed my eyes..

Okay
I know it's not good but I'm going to try it out, I've been wanting to make this book for a long time now sooo, we're gonna do this!