Investigation and execution

Mondo's P.O.V: "What the hell?" I said, "What the hell was that?!" I asked 'Why did he make that announcement, I saw the body a minute ago, where was the announcement then?!' After those words had fixed themselves to my mind monokuma continued to talk about what would happen, I wasn't ready to except this, except Sayaka's death but I knew that she was gone and we were going to have a class trial with whoever killed her.

I ran back to the dorm room with the other two following me, we ran into the bathroom of Sayaka's room where Makoto was passed out probably after seeing the dead body in front of him, I saw a girl with lavender hair in the room with Makoto before looking at me just then monokuma popped up out of pretty much nowhere before telling us to go to the gym, the girl looked back at me before asking me to help her move the passed out Makoto to the gym and I complied.

When we got to the gym I put Makoto down on the floor and we waited as he woke up, when he had woke up he was freaking out and panicking a lot, he even had tried to run back to the dorm rooms to see if in any impossible way that she was still alive and it was very clear at the time that she was gone, gone and not coming back, but he just couldn't get that into his head before Someone else in the group said something that made him understand.

Monokuma then popped up again talking about what we had to do but.. as he was explaining more about the class trail another girl stepped forward and refused to participate before breaking the rules and then was impaled with spears, it happened so fast in front of us, she was dead, she had been killed by that thing, as her lifeless body dropped to the ground everyone was filled with shock and disbelief, then after that horrific scene monokuma just continued on as if nothing had just happened, he had made an.. example out of that girl then he just gave us what he called a 'monokuma file' and left, we then figured out that Sayaka was indeed killed In Makoto's room 'I thought something was off...' It made him the suspect immediately and as they were talking I started to think more about if the killer could destroy the evidence, I said that I'd watch the crime scene and Sakura was going with me at least I knew that way it would be safer so the killer couldn't get away with the horrid crime they had commit.

As me and Sakura made our way back to the dorm rooms I started to think more about why the nameplates were switched but kinda stupidly I decided it wasn't important to think about at all, we finally walked into Makoto's dorm room and stood watch I remembered something strange but couldn't put my finger on it, there was something weird I saw today and I just didn't know what it was, goddamnit, I waited for a while with Sakura at my side, we just waited there watching the room as others came by and investigated, some did and we didn't even see others.

I noticed something outside of the door, Leon kuwata, he was walking up the hallway he seemed kinda nervous, on edge, I looked through the door and slowly approached the doorway and I saw why he was nervous, Makoto Naegi was stood at his door and Leon was saying something about his room not being important or related to the crime at all, it seemed a little unnecessary but I'd be one to judge if I did so I just walked back into the room properly and continued to watch the crime scene, a couple of minutes went by, then another half an hour and another announcement came over the monitor.

The class trial was set to begin now, all 15 of us made our way to the room where the class trial was to be held, I was filled with a slight but deep dread, I didn't know if I was ready as we stepped into the elevator, I should've been, I should've been confident because it should've been better for us to figure out who killed Sayaka, so we could at least be able to have closure and distance from the person who killed another for whatever reaso- 'Wait what was that sound? Chattering?' I couldn't focus on that I had to prepare myself for the situation we were going into.

The elevator finally finished its descend and we all stepped out into Wait was basically a court room, there was such a tense atmosphere and we all walked to were out assigned positions were and we were placed into a circle where we saw the portraits of two girls with X's over their faces in red, it was Sayaka and Junko, Monokuma explained it as 'Not wanting to leave them out' This was some sort of sick twisted game to him, he was enjoying this, he was happy about the killing and it was sickening, so fucking sickening and I didn't even know if I expected this anymore, I didn't know if I could believe it or not.

Then eventually we were placed into a debate which went on to allow us to figure out that Makoto and Kyoko were both together at the time of the murder, which first of all was the sign of an accomplice but then declined by monokuma, we figured that it ruled him out as the prime suspect along with kyoko, then after a while we could cross out more and more people with alibis, and then eventually fingers were being pointed at a few before eventually we managed to land it on one person thanks to Makoto's and Kyoko's investigating, The person we were all staring at, blaming, was Leon kuwata, and as bad?, I didn't even know at this point, as it was, he was found guilty as the 'blackened'.

We listened to his reasoning, he was attacked by Sayaka first and was trying to use self defence against her which really didn't brush over well as he could've at any point stopped what he was doing, he could've spared her life instead but he decided not to, he committed murder and now it was time for his 'punishment'; Execution, and before we knew what was going on, Leon was taken away and thrown into what seemed like a baseball pitch and we were all stuck, watching in shock as he was pummelled with baseballs, 100's, 1000 maybe, all I knew was, it was messed up, watching it put a bitter taste in my mouth and after it was over... the sight in front of us was disturbing.

We got out of there as soon as we could and I ran off to my room, I didn't want to be here anymore, if there was anyone who wanted to kill here, I don't think it would be good for any innocent here, to see more death, suffer more punishment, it wasn't good for any of us, I locked my door and threw myself down on my bed, I sighed and closed my eyes, I didn't think it was possible after what happened today but I finally drifted off to sleep.

I'm sorry if this isn't a good chapter
I tried pretty hard to get this one out since my phone is gonna die soon

And for those who came here for ishimondo I promise the next 3 chapter's are all revolving around the ship so you won't have to wait too long for it :)