Should we?

Mondo's: P.O.V: I woke up earlier than usual to a heavy and warm feeling on my chest, I looked down to see why it was so heavy and warm and Taka was laying on my chest, my cheeks grew red and hot before I looked back up, I put my hand up to my face and I hid my blushing face, I then looked back down and smiled softly, Taka was laying on my chest, he had gotten off of my bed with the sheets and had laid down on top of me, I was dumbfounded but also it was super cute, after a while I finally looked over at the clock in my room, it was 6:48am, the morning announcement was supposed to play in 12 minutes.

I decided to pick Taka up and place him back in my bed, and as I placed him down gently Taka's arms wrapped around mine and wouldn't let me move, I smiled and picked up the sheets of my bed and placed them over Taka, I then slowly pulled my arm out of his grip, making sure not to wake him up, eventually getting my arm back, afterwards I grabbed his sheets and pillow and folded them neatly, placing them next to the bed, I waited for a couple of minutes until the bells chimed, I put my hands over Taka's ears so he wouldn't wake up from the loud morning announcement, after it was over, I went to shower.

Soon I got out of the shower and got dressed, while I was fixing up my hair I heard Ishimaru yawn in the next room, after I was done I opened the bathroom door and walked out "Good morning Taka" I said while grabbing my jacket

"Good morning Mondo" Taka said back as I slid my jacket on

"How was your sleep? Was it good?" I asked him

"I slept great! Thank you for asking and taking an interest bro!" Taka said with enthusiasm, I smiled 'already so enthusiastic' I said to myself, I yawned

"No problem bro, I'm pretty glad you had a good sleep" I said while throwing my shoes on

"Um, hey, Mondo?" He asked

"Yeah?"

"Can you take my room key and get me a new uniform? I kinda want to take a shower" Kiyotaka said, I smiled

"Of course, I'll be back in a few minutes, go ahead and use my shower, I'll go grab your uniform and I'll take your bed sheets back to your room" I said while picking up the sheets that were neatly placed next to the bed, I grabbed Ishimaru's room key and my own then left my room to go to his.

Ishimaru's P.O.V: 'OhMyGosh! Doesheknow?' I asked myself in a panic as Mondo left the room, I got out of the bed before making the bed that I had previously gotten out of to lay with Mondo, 'why did I do that?! That was unwholesome of me!' Words kept running through my mind as I walked into the bathroom and closed the door before getting into the shower, my face red as I turned the shower on 'Gosh I can't believe I did that, I could've sworn I had fallen asleep with him.. did he find out? Did he move me? Why? Why would he put me back into bed? Oh god...'  I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist before hearing a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey bro, I got your new uniform" I heard Mondo's voice say on the other side of the door

"Thanks bro!" I yelled out before opening the bathroom door and taking my uniform into the bathroom and getting dressed, I dried my hair and left the bathroom before getting out of the bathroom and getting my shoes on, then mondo gave me my room key back and I took it off of him with a smile and put it in my pocket, we bro hugged and then left for the dining hall, almost everyone was there except for the one's who didn't want to join in the morning meet up.

Mondo's P.O.V: Me and Taka had sat down at the table and we had a long conversation together while everyone else spoke around us, Taka's cheeks were flushed more than usual today though, it was unusual but I didn't want to say anything in case I embarrassed him in any way I didn't want to do that to him, after a while some people walked out of the dining hall and left to go somewhere else, after everyone but me and Taka left he went to make some more tea for us, I was thinking about how I woke up this morning and blushed slightly, maybe... maybe I should ask him.

Taka came back with the tea and sat back down at the table, we waited for a minute before drinking the delicious tea, while conversing with each other, then I just had a strange burst of adrenaline, my heart picked up pace slightly and I let out something "Hey Ishimaru.. I absolutely love being your friend, it's why I get out of bed despite the situation we're all in but.. do you maybe wan-" I said but was cut off

"L-Look Mondo I am s-super sorry for the unwholesome act that happened, I p-promise, I'll never fall asleep on your chest again, please don't stop being my friend, not even a little bit, please? You're the only friend I've ever had, I really don't want to lose you..." Taka said, probably thinking I was saying that to stop our friendship

"No, Taka, it's not that I want to stop being your friend, I actually want to be more than friends.." I said reaching out to grab Ishimaru's hand in both of mine "That is if you want to anyway" I finished, Kiyotaka's face grew red as he looked at me with wide eyes before squeezing the life out of my hand and vigorously nodding

"Yes.." That's all he could say, he looked so shocked but happy, then tears of joy started to stream down his face, I pulled him over the table and carried him in my arms, he was so cute, I dried his tears as he nuzzled into me so full of passion and energy, this was a side of him I knew was going to be very lovable, his enthusiasm mixed with this is what made him himself and I liked that about him.

I placed Taka down on the floor and gently Caressed his cheeks he looked up at me with those soft crimson eyes, I smiled and he smiled back, I rubbed my thumbs against his cheeks before slowly moving my lips down to meet his, connecting them in one fluent motion, I kissed Kiyotaka gently and he kissed me back, I ran my fingers through Ishimaru's hair, his arms made their way up around my neck and I could feel his hot face close to mine, I held onto him tightly, not wanting to let him go, but eventually the human need to air kicked in and we had to part our lips from each other's, we panted heavily while looking into each other's eyes, Ishimaru's face growing even redder before pushing his face into my chest.

After we had caught our breath Taka looked up at me again and hugged me tightly and I placed my hands on his back, we just looked at each other in amazement, we didn't know what came over us but we both loved the passionate kiss we had just shared, Taka kissed my cheek gently and grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the chair next to his, we continued to drink the tea that Ishimaru had made.

After we were done with the tea we went back to my dorm room, Kiyotaka sat down on my bed and I followed after, I held Taka's hand while we sat there, his head on my shoulder and my arm wrapped around his waist, I kissed the top of Taka's head before just sitting there with him for a while just staring into space, then bells chimed, the nighttime announcement, I looked over at Taka to find him asleep, I smiled at the sight of the ravenette boy asleep on my shoulder, I laid him down in my bed and took my jacket off placing it on the headboard of the bed then I took off my shoes before blushing and doing the same for Taka, I held Ishimaru in my arms while sitting and laying down in my bed, placing Taka on top of my chest, closing my eyes before falling asleep with my new boyfriend on top of me.

I loved writing the past 3 chapters so so so much!

But I do have to warn you all the next chapter is going to be the saddest chapter I write...

I'm not even sure I wanna write it but I planned out how the story has to go and this is part of it

Again I apologise in advance for the next chapter/s.