Different types of feelings

Mondo's P.O.V: I woke up once again to the morning announcement just like clockwork, it was basically a morning routine by now but I was just a little more tired than usual but I wasn't gonna let that keep me in bed, I wanted to see my friend, so I yawned and as quickly as I could I got up, stretched and got ready before rushing out of my room and going to the dining hall immediately and just as I expected and was happy to see, Ishimaru was sitting in the dining hall, he must've gotten up earlier than me because I got up as soon as that morning announcement was made.

I swiftly moved over to Ishimaru's side and immediately bro hugged him, it was great to be by his side again, after what happened last night it was a relief to be so comfortable with using the word 'bro' to refer to one another, it wasn't long before more people entered the dining hall and for a while me and Ishimaru were just talking and having a really good time together, we were so into our conversations that we didn't pay attention to anyone else then we saw the last person to arrive who was Makoto and he was surprised to see us being so friendly to each other especially since we needed him to be our witness for the endurance challenge in the sauna that lasted for hours at night.

After a little while more of talking to each other someone else spoke up, Celestia Ludenburg, she told us that Byakuya wasn't responding from his room and it appeared like he wasn't there, it sent a few people off in a panic probably believing that he was the next victim of the terrible 'game' we were stuck in, me and Ishimaru both went to find him together but we weren't as worried as everyone else, after being out so late together and not seeing a thing that was suspicious we just assumed that he was somewhere in the school exploring or some shit, we did have that second floor now with the pool and library.

I thought a little more then remembered that a new regulation had been added to the e-handbook and I kinda wanted to check it out but as I pulled out my e-handbook, falling a little behind Kiyotaka to do so, I realised that my e-handbook wouldn't turn on, I tried a few times but it was broken.. but didn't monokuma tell us that they were unbreakable? "Hey Mondo? You good?" I heard Ishimaru yell out, I realised that I had completely stopped

"Yeah, I'm good! Coming bro!" I yelled out and made it to Ishimaru's side and we continued looking before Makoto had found Byakuya, he was in the library, it seemed appropriate, he was fascinated by the library in he first place but I didn't understand why, he prolly just liked reading.

After we found him me and Kiyotaka decided to go back to the dining hall so we could talk and hangout more, we had a good time together for a couple of hours, we had multiple conversations, joked around, made each other laugh and Ishimaru even made tea and it was super good, I gave Kiyotaka a Nickname, the friendship we had made me really happy and I felt that it was also that way for Taka it was just so nice to see him smile and laugh and everything was absolutely incredible for someone like him, it seemed like we were made to be best friends like his smile made me smile, his laugh even made me laugh, the friendship we had made was unlike any other friendship I had been in.

Me and Taka eventually made our way out of the dining hall, still talking as we made our way to our dorm rooms we had talked about getting a little bit of a break so I decided I'd take a shower, shower thoughts are a thing obviously but I didn't really know why my thoughts were all about Taka.. I mean we were best friends and I was psyched to hangout with him again and I tried to play it off as the reason I was having thoughts about him, but I had a certain feeling that, that wasn't the reason, I couldn't understand it really and I didn't really know what feelings these were, before I realised it the doorbell of my room was rung and from the amount of times it was rung I knew it was Taka, I quickly got out of the shower and got dressed again.

I opened my door and their was Ishimaru in front of my door, his face was a little flushed but I didn't point it out, we just bro hugged and he came inside so I could fix my hair as it was soaked and it would take a couple of minutes to put it back up again, so Taka waited for me to do that "How are you doing bro?" He asked me

"Pretty good actually!" I yelled out as I walked into the bathroom to fix my hair up again, we had another conversation while I fixed my hair up and before I could walk out of the bathroom I looked out of the doorway and heard the bell chimes of the monitor, I walked into my dorm room and I looked up at the monitor with Taka, the announcement turned out to be the nighttime announcement, it was a little bit a annoyance because I still wanted to hang out with my friend, Taka had a expression on his face that kinda told me the same thing, like he was annoyed that we can't hangout with me for much longer, then I had a pretty good idea.

As Taka started to walk towards my dorm room door I yelled out "Hey, do you wanna sleep here tonight bro?" I asked

"H-Huh? Here? Sleep?" Taka asked caught a little off guard, "But isn't that unwholesome?" He asked me

"Not if one of us sleeps on the floor" I said, I was just hoping that he would say anything in the minute silence there was "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to say anything awkward..." I apologised

"No b-bro! Don't apologise I think that i-is a really good idea. Y-Yeah! I'll sleep here tonight, almost like a sleepover.." he said before rushing out of my room, I was confused for a minute before he came back to my room with his sheets and pillow then he rushed back inside to fix up a makeshift bed in he floor, I closed the door and locked it, put my room key on my table and then walked over to my bed "Okay so I'll sleep down here tonight and we can still hangout for longer! Especially since Monokuma never said anything but having to sleep in our specific dorm rooms, just like Aoi and Sakura!" He said with a cheerful smile, which made me smile back.

I then tidied up my bed sheets and pillow as Taka started to get ready to lay down on his makeshift bed, I sighed with a soft smile before picking him up and placing him in my bed, pulling the sheets over him, he looked at me with red cheeks "Bro.. Wh-What are you doing?" He asked "I'll sleep on the floor! You get into you be-" I cut him off before Taka could continue telling me to get into my bed

"Nah, you sleep there, you're my guest, only makes sense for you to get 5 star treatment, right" I said and eventually after a back and forth I managed to get him to comply to this so I sat down on the makeshift bed and Taka sat on mine as we talked for a couple of hours, eventually we both could agree on that sleepy feeling, we were both tired so we laid down and closed our eyes and by the sounds of it Taka had fallen asleep before me and I closed nuzzled myself into the sheets on the floor, it was nice, really nice, cozy and soon enough I fell asleep with Taka's sent accompanying me as I slowly drifted off.

I absolutely loved writing this chapter🥰
I cannot wait for the next chapter! It's gonna be super duper good!