Waiting to see me again...?

Ishimaru's P.O.V: The doorbell rung snapping me out of my trance, I jumped and got out of my bed before wiping my eyes and opened the door, Makoto was standing outside of my door, he offered to show me something that "would make me feel better" as he worded it, I wasn't feeling good so I just agreed, he took time to the bathhouse and in one of the lockers there was a laptop, it was called 'Alter ego' it was a creation that Chihiro had made, I didn't really make me feel better, but I was tired so that's probably why it didn't, then alter ego changed it's face from Chihiro to Mondo, my eyes widened and I listened as it gave a speech and almost lecture exactly as Mondo would, my tears ran down my cheeks, not out of sadness.. but because it had opened my eyes to what I had done.

I acted like my life was completely over when I should've been living for both me and Mondo! I then had a certain burst of energy and I felt a power I never had before! It was exactly what I needed to feel after what I had felt before, it was great! I walked out of the bathhouse, past kyoko and to my dorm room, I opened the door and tidied the sheets of my bed and pillow, I put my jacket down on my bed, straightening it out then I left my room again and locked it.

I went back up the stairs and looked around, exploring the floor as I didn't before, there was an art room on the third floor too! Along with the physics lab, I was feeling better than ever, after exploring upstairs I went back downstairs and to the dining hall, I was going to get something to eat but.. that thought, I still couldn't eat any food with the thought in my head that I could accidentally eat my boyfriend... I just stayed there instead because I wanted to be outside of my room for once now that I was living for me and Mondo!

After a while I decided to go and talk to other people, I wanted to make my Mondo proud, I wasn't going to be sad anymore! I was going to be happy and live like everyday was going to be my last, "I am not going to let the horrible thing that happened get me down anymore I'm going to smile, a smile that will hold both mine and Mondo's smiles in it, I'm going to laugh with mine and Mondo's energy I, I.. I'm going to love myself like I love him.. because what's the point of loving myself if I don't show hat I'm living for the both of us..." I said, I frowned for a second before snapping out of it quickly "I WILL SMILE!" I yelled out to myself before leaving he dining hall I then passed Celestia Ludenburg she was heading into the bathhouse and I thought nothing of it.

Eventually the nighttime announcement played and I went to my dorm room, I locked the door, yawned and laid down on my bed while wrapping myself in Mondo's jacket and I closed my eyes and finally got some sleep, I then woke up to the morning announcement and got up tidied my bed and laid Mondo's jacket down on my bed, I got into the shower, dressed and then left my dorm room.

I decided to start talking to people and after a little while I had finished talking to 3 people when I noticed Hifumi heading out of the dining hall and again thought nothing of it, I smiled and decided I'd go talk to him so I was walking over to him when Kyoko Kirigiri and a few others gathered at the bathhouse so I had to make sure everything was okay but when I got in there I overheard someone saying that alter ego was gone, I was shocked, who would steal alter ego? Why did they?!

Hifumi was acting stupid so I called him out on it and that lead to a slight argument until we decided to leave the bathhouse, I wanted to find out who took alter ego but.. I knew it would probably be impossible since no one was going to admit to it and I doubt people would be too happy to have their rooms searched, so all I could do in the end was leave it and hope that alter ego was going to show up again soon.

I then went to go explore the school one more time, I was probably hoping to see if I could find anything that might help us but after a few hours I found nothing useful so I just decided to keep conversing with everyone which was enjoyable due to the fact that I had been antisocial for a while after Mondo's... Yeah... I just didn't want to interact with people, I was so upset, and I couldn't sleep but now I was getting sleep and I was smiling instead of frowning, I just knew that Mondo would be.. would be sooo proud of me, proud of who I was now!

I went back to my room after a while since there wasn't much to do so I just wanted to put some work into making my room super tidy, after I had done that I jumped into bed and grabbed Mondo's jacket, I hugged it, smiled and had a conversation with Mondo, well my thoughts of Mondo anyway, I knew he wasn't here but I thought he was with me in my soul and in spirit, I hugged the jacket tighter and kissed it before laying on my side, yawning and I took a little nap.

After I woke up, I held Mondo's jacket in my hands and put it on, hugging myself, I look over to my clock and saw it was 5:53am, I sighed to know that I had been lazy and slept through the rest of the day but I'd get out of my room as early as possible to make up for i- 'Wait what's that?' I asked myself as I looked down at the bottom of my door, I picked it up, it was a note telling me that they found a way out? "Who the hell gave me this note? Why aren't they telling everyone?!! Why just me?!" I yelled before walking over to the bed and I decided to wear Mondo's jacket under my uniform jacket, I don't know why but it was comfortable and a loving feeling.

I waited for the meeting time and left for the physics lab as instructed on the letter, a couple of minutes later I made it up to the third floor and kinda cautiously made my way to the physics lab, after walking inside I saw something interesting in the storage closet so I went inside and when I went inside I saw Celestia Ludenburg "What're you do-" I started to ask her what she was doing but then I heard footsteps behind me, Hifumi was standing there with a large hammer, I knew what they were planning at this point, but before I was gonna fight back I thought about him; Mondo, I thought about if I could see him again if I let this happen.

Before I was able to make my decision I was hit over the head really hard, it hurt a lot and before I put my hand up to my head I felt blood pouring down my face, I wasn't going to come out of this alive.. I new I wasn't, my breathing became laboured as I fell down to the floor, my vision was covering over with black spots and before I completely succumb to death I held onto Mondo's jacket and smiled before allowing my eyes to close and that was that...

I opened my eyes, everything was flooded with white before I blinked repeatedly and it all faded away, I was still on the ground when I heard a voice "Heya pumpkin, miss me?" I heard an incredibly familiar voice say, I threw my head up and saw him...

DO NOT WORRY

We are NOT done with the story yet my loves

And I promise this story is going to have a happy ending!