Take me!

Warning: This chapter is sad, SAD I TELL YOU!

Ishimaru's P.O.V: I woke up at 6:50am, I was going to sit up when I realised that I was on top of Mondo who was asleep, his arms were wrapped around me and it was comfortable, I smiled and nuzzled into Mondo, getting closer to him.

After a couple on minutes I felt Mondo's hands rubbing my back, I hugged him tightly before he sat up and looked at me, I looked back and sat in Mondo's lap, he smiled at me gently before kissing my forehead "I love you Taka" Mondo said while caressing my cheek, I blushed softly

"I love you too Mondo!" I said with enthusiasm, hugging him tightly

"How are you pumpkin?" Mondo asked me while brushing his fingers through my hair

"I'm okay" I said while cuddling into Mondo, Mondo wrapped his arm around me

"Good" Mondo said before kissing my nose, he picked me up and laid me down on the bed before peppering my face with kisses, I giggled loudly

"M-Mondo Hehehe, st-stop it! It tickles" I yelled out while laughing and wrapping my arms around his neck and after a couple of seconds he stopped, he moved his lips to mine to kiss me and right before our lips could make a connection the bells chimed of the morning announcement, we instinctively looked over at the monitor but I looked back to ruffle Mondo's hair, watching it fall down while giggling, as Mondo nuzzled his nose against mine, his hair tickling my face.

After a minute or two Mondo got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower, I eventually got up and realised that my uniform was no longer on, 'did I fall asleep after taking my uniform off?' I wondered while blushing probably because I knew I didn't.

I tidied the sheets and stretched, I sat down on the bed and yawned, waiting for Mondo to get out of the shower, after yesterday I think that life here might not be so bad, I waited for a couple more minutes before Mondo came out of the bathroom, I ran over to him and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

Mondo's P.O.V: After me and Taka hugged, I fixed up my hair and Taka went into the bathroom to take a shower, I walked over to the bed and grabbed my jacket, putting it on, I yawned and got my shoes on, I then unlocked the bedroom door and went to Taka's room to get him a new uniform, after I got back to my room I closed the door and knocked on the bathroom door "Yeah?" Taka yelled through the door, I closed my eyes, covered them and then opened the door quickly to put the uniform into the bathroom for him then closed the door again.

I waited for Ishimaru for a few minutes then Taka came outside of the bathroom and came over to me, I caressed his cheek, lifted his chin and rubbed my thumb against Kiyotaka's cheek before connecting our lips softly and kissing him gently, I hugged Ishimaru while kissing him, the need for air slowly building up before we had to pull back out of the kiss and catch our breath as we smiled at each other.

We left the dorm room and went to the dining hall, we were earlier than most people and we chatted while waiting for everybody to arrive, after the last person walked into the dining hall the monitor in the cafeteria, it was a announcement telling us to go to the gym, None of us knew why but after what happened to Junko none of us wanted to defy that thing's orders.

After we got into the gym Monokuma popped up and gave us another motive to kill, at first it wasn't bothersome to me since I wasn't going to kill anyone, I had something good to look forward to living here with Taka but then he told us what the motive was it shocked me, he gave up envelopes with our darkest  secrets in them, looking at mine, I remembered a bad memory, it was something I had been ashamed of for so long... I put the envelope in my pocket.

After everyone had received their own envelopes, we were all one again on edge, afterwards me and Taka went back to the dining hall, we stayed together for the whole day, I was slightly distant because of what the envelope said, Taka didn't seem to mind, he was just happy to be here with me.

Half an hour before the nighttime announcement me and Taka went to my room, we just cuddled on my bed for a long time before I thought about something, "Hey Ishimaru.." I said

"Yes Mondo?" He asked me

"I'm gonna quickly go up to the second floor, I'll be back in a minute, okay?" I asked him while lifting his chin

"Okay!" He said with a lot of enthusiasm, I stood up and kissed Taka's forehead before leaving the room and leaving the key in my room with Kiyotaka.

I went upstairs to the pool room, I didn't go to the pool but I just sat in the room before you get to the pool, I sat there for a while, thinking intensely about what my secret was, 'What if Taka found out?' I asked myself I don't want anyone to know..

While I was deep in thought someone else entered the room with me, I looked up to see who it was and when I looked up it was Chihiro 'Wait but.. how?' I asked myself, Chihiro told me that he wanted to get stronger and that he wanted to train with me because he looked up to me because I was the strongest person he knew, after hearing that, I felt something else, I blacked out and when I came to and could see again, I looked down on the floor... where Chihiro's body was laying...

"Fuck... oh god no.." I muttered under my breath, I knew that I had killed Chihiro, and I couldn't help but feel so bad.. I couldn't let anybody know about his secret, I wanted to protect it, no matter what it took, so I decided to do what I can to keep his secret....

Ishimaru's P.O.V: I waited for Mondo to come back down from the second floor the nighttime Announcement eventually played and as I was about to get up off of the bed the door opened and Mondo came into the room, I ran over to him and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and I stretched up to kiss his cheek, he then picked me up and kissed my forehead, I smiled and hugged him tighter before we eventually got ready for bed and fell asleep with each other.

I woke up in the morning along with Mondo to Monokuma waking us up, apparently something important happened, we got up, got ready and went into the dining hall where everyone else was sitting they too had been woken up by monokuma, everyone explored the school trying to find out what was so important, I was on my way upstairs when the body discovery announcement played, I ran upstairs and into the pool room when I noticed the girl's changing room open, I looked inside and realised that the body with Chihiro's.

Everyone started to investigate and Mondo stayed at the crime scene with Sakura, I just did what I could with what had happened, around about forty minutes went by before the class trial's announcement went off, we all went to the elevator and we were brought down to the same room as the last class trial.

We went into a debate like last time and eventually it lead up to figuring out that Toko Fuwaka was the murder known as Genocide Jack, we learned that she wasn't guilty for the murder since Chihiro wasn't a 'Cute little man' so Toko wouldn't kill her, eventually the debate made its way into pointing fingers and eventually the blame made its way to Mondo, I knew he wasn't the killer and I was not going to let everyone blame him for a crime that Mondo would never commit, I knew he wouldn't, he couldn't! He'd die if he did!

I struggled for a while to take the blame off of Mondo but, no one would stop blaming him and eventually, he placed his hand on my shoulder as a way to tell me to stop, and he confessed, he confessed the the murder, it shocked me, he couldn't have, he wouldn't, No, No, NO! Not Mondo!! But he hugged me, he hugged me and apologised, I started to shake, I was scared, I wasn't ready for Mondo to go! NOT HIM! "IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!" As those three words were yelled out my grip on Mondo loosened.

Mondo was being executed and I couldn't do anything, I just cried and screamed, it wasn't fair, why him, why the person I loved!! I just kept in my state of hysteria as Mondo was executed in front of all of us, I just let it all out after it was over, I cried, I yelled and cried, I couldn't except this, my boyfriend, he was.. he was dead... "Why? WHY COULDN'T YOU TAKE ME?!?!" I yelled out..

Oh my god.. I can't believe I just wrote that

I feel so goddamn bad...