How i met that adorable boy!

It was my first day,I don't usually like it because it's my first day in my new school.We moved to London during my Winter vacation because my dad got his transfer letter and he also got promoted and my mom also wanted to start a bakery in London.
After the winter vacation was done today was the day my new school was reopening.
                             I had the worst first days and great first days too,I was too nervous to know whether it's going to be my best or worst first day.
             My bus arrived,I packed everything and said goodbye to my mom & dad they wished me good luck.After 30mins,I reached my school.I saw my classroom arrangements.I was excited and nervous.I go into the class and see I was the first one to arrive all the benches were clean and everything was wonderful.
And I was drinking water behind the classroom door That was stupid and someone pushed the door the water fell on me and my water bottle fell down,I was like what the hell and I wanted to see who it was, it was an adorable boy with brown hair, 4-5 inches taller than me, I know I was tall but he was very tall I stared at him like I've never seen a boy,it was embarrassing and I snapped out of it I saw he was saying sorry for that,I said it's ok.I couldn't take him off the mind and I saw some group of boys entered after that crush of mine took a seat.
            The group of boys were teasing me and bullying me for being the new girl.I know how to defend myself I'm not weak and I'm very strong just like my mom,she is so independent and talented. I said to them "why don't you mind your business?,you look so interested in me."
            They all looked shocked like they have never seen anyone who defended themselves.
ITS ALL FOR PART - 1
LOVE YOU ALL SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES IF YOU SPOT THEM
[ Louis Partridge will be more included in upcoming parts ]