he talked to me

I was in my history class,Louis had the same class
William wasn't here.
Louis sat beside a girl Rhea I heard her name during the attendance,they looked like they were dating and that broke my heart.
Louis caught me staring at him,I was embarrassed and then I caught Rhea staring at me with anger.
It was the end of the class I left to my locker and packed things to leave school as it was over.
Soon Rhea came to me and said watch out,
I replied with "who tf are you",watch out before you talk to me like you talk to the other girls.
She left with embarrassment as some of her friends watched me say that.
I kept thinking "why did she say me to watch out?"
Then I was shocked "Did they know I liked Louis?,Oh god No I'm doomed".
Soon yeah the bad luck isn't over I bumped on to someone and my bag slip off me,I was about to pick it up until I saw another hand reaching it I said, " Let me take it" without seeing who it was,soon it was my Louis ! I mean it was Louis,he was handing me my bag.
nervously,t-thanks-s erm
Louis : Are you okay?
Y/n : Y-yes.thank you once again.
Louis : You're welcome see ya later!
He left
I was left in happiness a lot happiness he said "see ya later" I was so happy!
I rarely slept the night,I kept imagining scenarios with Louis.
Soon it was morning, I woke up did the things I usually do and left to school
Today was a kinda free day like the teachers left for some kind of program.
Then I saw Louis waving at me I even checked if he was waving someone behind me, no he was waving at me!!! I flushed off all of my nervous and blushy feelings and I waved back as everything was normal!
Isa came and sat beside me as it was free day today.
what's the tea beb isa asked me,well it's nothing
Wait did you make any moves to get closer to Louis? She asked excitedly.
well I don't know if you consider it as a move Louis talked to me yesterday and waved at me today!!
For real? Said Isabella.
Yes it's unreal to me.
I also said her about Rhea and she said;
what you really did that? you're so savage I love you gurl! said Isabella.
I love you more,I replied.
Then I suddenly turned around and I saw Rhea holding Louis's hands and she was sitting with him,
Their shoulders were touching.
Are they?
D-dating?...