Part 22

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU ALL FOR 800 READS DAMN THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND IM REALLY SURPRISED BY THE REACH<3
Enjoy
.
.
Y/n : yes,it's just - just that, I didn't mean to do a-anything!
Louis : okay I guess,did I fall asleep?
Y/n : yep,absolutely!
Louis : I'm sorry I was just sleepy like a lot sleepy,I ruined your movie night?
Y/n : it was yours
Louis : I forgot about that,right!
*awkward silence*
Y/n : this is so awkward
Louis : I'm feeling the same too
Y/n : I'm gonna go sleep
Louis : me too!
Y/n : YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT COMING TO MY ROOM
Louis : ANYTHING PRIVATE IN THERE?
Y/n : nothing!
Louis Storms off upstairs but he's at my home for the first so he doesn't know which room is mine.
Y/n : DUMBASS YOURE HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME,YOU DONT KNOW MY ROOM , DO YOU?
*I storm upstairs*
THEN I REALISE WHILE GOING UPSTAIRS THAT I HAVE A PHOTO OF LOUIS UNDER MY PILLOW
I storm to my room,seeing Louis holding his photo in his hands!
Louis : why's there a picture of me here?
Y/n : *IM DOOMED ASF* I-I-its uhm my cousin's,she likes you and she came over yesterday, so she probably f-forgot it t-there!
Louis : yesterday,weren't you with me the whole day?
Y/n : *GOD DAMN IT* o-oh-oh I- uhm she probably slept in my room! my mom told when I called her today!
Louis : tell me about your cousin
Y/n : why?
Louis : maybe I'll like her back!
Y/n : oh-okay! She's a blonde,17 years old!
Louis : wow!
Y/n : *WOW? WHAT THE HELL LOUIS* oh yeah she's beautiful too!
Louis : I'd like to meet her!
Y/n : s-she left to Australia today! She lives there!
Louis : oh!
Y/n : I'll go to the rest room,you go sleep!
Louis : okay !
In the restroom
WHAT THE HELL * you talk to yourself quietly *
LOUIS IS READY TO LIKE ANOTHER GURL? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? HOW COULD HE? maybe he doesn't like me,maybe he's just a flirt, YOU TOOK IT SERIOUS Y/n ITS YOUR FAULT!
argh argh! WHY DID HE HAVE TO FIND IT? I mean I'm not his girlfriend so why am I feeling like this? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING W ME? HE MESSED MY WHOLE LIFE WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE AND EVERYTHING! *fangirling😩*
I go outta the rest room, I see Louis sleeping on my bed , gesturing me to come sleep!
y/n : I'm coming!
* I turn the lights off* and go to my bed to sleep
I get on my bed , lay myself and stare at the ceiling!
Louis : sooo,who's the boy you like before you moved here?
Y/n : I've forgotten about him now,I didn't know his name I just used stare at him.
Louis : oh!
Y/n : when does your shoot start?
Louis : day after tomorrow.
Y/n : YAY YAY YAY! so close!
Louis : yep I'm excited!
*we talk to each other about the shoot and Louis slept* I take out my phone and post one of my recent pictures on Instagram as I wasn't active!
Y/n_

Y/n : YAY YAY YAY! so close!Louis : yep I'm excited!*we talk to each other about the shoot and Louis slept* I take out my phone and post one of my recent pictures on Instagram as I wasn't active!Y/n_

Liked by isabella.carnahan and 754 others

Y/n_ your baddest b is alive

Comments
Isabella.carnahan : girl where tf have you been? I missed you!
                 ^ y/n_ : I missed you too bb🥲
Trevorcooper : looking badass😳❗️
                         ^ y/n_ : 😁🤝
Louispartridgefp : I think you accidentally accepted me to your account !
                   ^ y/n_ : probably lmao🤦🏻‍♀️
Isabella.carnahan : that's my bestfriend yall! She's a hottie and Ik it
                         ^y/n_ : 😏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩THIS is my bestfriend
Crystalmccall : outfit and you 🥵❤️
              ^ y/n_ : 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩❤️
I was replying to my comments until Louis put his arm on me, and pulled me towards him, I got a lot closer. His soft lips were touching my forehead.
I dropped my phone because of the amount of butterflies in my stomach was a Lot. He was probably doing this in his sleep...my mind couldn't control my feelings,I could feel that I was blushing very hard.and the butterflies? no mention. I go into my deep thought! *WHAT IF HE DOES THIS TO ANY WHO SLEEPS BESIDE HIM* DID HE DO IT BEFORE? * I suddenly whisper a little loud , "he's just doing this accidentally in his sleep".
Then I hear a voice .
Louis : I'm not doing this in my sleep y/n!
Y/n : *THIS TIME I WASNT ABLE TO TALK BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF THE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH ARE UNCOUNTABLE.* O-oh ok,I say.
* now I turn to his side, I don't know how tf did I do that but, I turned myself to his face.
Louis : *he quietly whispers in my ear*I wasn't asleep all this time.
I got goosebumps on my neck
Y/n : okay , you weren't asleep!
Louis : uhm uhm.. why are you so pink?
Y/n : the lights are off how could you see?
Louis : I can say it, should I turn the light on?
Y/n : no thanks , I whisper.
Our lips were so close to eachother,I can feel his breath, I can see his eyes looking into mine. At the moment that was the only thing I wanted. This time I pull into a kiss, so that means I kissed him. He didn't pull away, I was enjoying it. It made me nervous-free. we both didn't pull away,we kept kissing and he hugs me more tight and comfortable! The kiss was about 15 seconds and I pull away cause I needed to breathe! he wraps me tight in his arms , we don't talk about the kiss. The second i removed my lips from his,I wanted to kiss him more..
Louis : baby girl,are you okay?
Y/n : mhm mhm
My head is on his chest and his head is on my my head. I don't know but we never talked about the kisses we've been doing.maybe it was too awkward for both of us to bring up the topic.
Louis : you are beautiful.
Y/n : flirt mode on !  *I giggle *
Louis : you little smart one! He says tickling me..
After few minutes , we both sleep in each others arms.
.
.
.
THE END OF THE PART IF U LIKE THE STORY PLEASE VOTE
MANY TWISTS COMING SOON<3
STAY TUNED:)