I wish

I sat down for my first class , English. I was sitting next to a girl named Isabella!
Isabella: hi!! I hope you are my new classmate I'm glad you're here! What's your name?
Y/n: I'm Y/n, I would love to be your new friend!
Ok our conversation was long and then I noticed something all the girls in our class like maybe half of them were staring at my crush.I was like wtf I really thought I was gonna get this boy, laughed in sadness. All their fishy eyes were on him I was so sad like there goes my chance of finally getting a guy.
                                 I realised that I was one of the girls who were staring at him,I was so embarrassed.
Isabella: you like LOUIS,I caught you red-handed!
Y/n: Who is Louis? And I don't like anyone hahah *nervous laugh*
Isabella: Louis is the guy you were staring at.
                 I wasn't staring I was just seeing why half of the girls were staring at him ehhahah,why would I possibly even like someone on my first day.
Isabella: let's see and please don't forget to invite me to your wedding.
Y/n: you are taking this too far hahhaha
yeah whatever,she said.
                  It was break time, I sat with Isabella. I noticed how Louis was surrounded by girls crushing on him,I was like y/n it's ok you're not gonna get him hhaha*laughed in sadness*
then I was deep into my thoughts,day dreams to be honest,I suddenly said "I wish he was with me"  and of course Isabella and few others heard it and I think Louis heard it too.I was embarrassed I left the cafeteria.
         Isabella said I know you like him don't worry I will help you getting that man
Isabella do you see the pretty girls surrounded by him he is never gonna choose me hahahh
I'm here for you,said isabella.
THATS THE END OF THIS PART YEYYEY