Part 24

First Of All Tysm For 1k views on my first book "he cares" comment down if you like this story then I'll write the next part<33
It's been a while since I posted cause I lost motivation, please your votes make me and every writer motivated , so please do VOTE my parts.
.
.
Enjoy the twists:)
.
.
I woke up to my mom waking me.
Mom - y/n , it's 7 am the driver's gonna pick you up at 8:40am! So you should wake up!!
Y/n - so this all wasn't a dream..I wish it was.
Mom - honey, it's okay. everything is gonna be alright.wanna have some waffles?
Y/n - my mom making waffles for breakfast? Definitely a dream...
Mom - oh come on, she laughs as she hid her tears.
I give her a hug and go to eat breakfast.
Dad - you look amazing , y/n!
Y/n - thanks dad!I'm not even dressed up but he says that.
Mom - its 7:30! you sure you packed all of your things?
Y/n - yes mom , I did but I forgot 2 things.
Mom - what are those , she says with a confusion.
Y/n - you and dad. * I say slightly crying*
Dad - honey, what did we do to deserve you..
we love you more than anyone in this world.
we'll be there for you anytime. Just call us we will back and take you.
Mom - you're making us cry y/n, we should be having happy last minutes.
Y/n - what do I do mom, do you think I can take this all?
Mom and dad hug me and comfort me. They said me to go to my room to get everything downstairs, I took our family photo, our family album. At this time I cared the least for my things. I stole my mom's shirt, and dad's shirt too. I didn't say them .
I packed everything I needed and it was almost 8:15am time was going fast. The time we leave each other is coming soon. It's just minutes. There's this feeling in this stomach which feels bad and the "wanna cry hard" feeling. I went down stairs wiped away my tears so I could spend the last minutes with them .
Mom - it's 8:18am , we are gonna miss you , more than you.
Dad - yes honey, you have always been and will be our sweet heart.
Y/n - I try to control but tears mom and dad, why do you say these things to me. *I cry.*
My mom hugs me and dad leans in for a hug too , we spent the time remembering our fun days, then I speak.
Y/n - why are we crying? This isn't the last time we're meeting so , stop crying mom and dad!
you both made me cry as fuck these all days.
Mom and Dad - LANGUAGE!
Y/n - I knew it !! You'd still care about it in these moments too. I love you guys so much.
Dad - didn't I tell you my daughter is different?
Mom - you mean my daughter , yes.
Y/n - oh shut up!
Mom - oh shoot it's 8:36am , he will be here soon.
Y/n kisses their cheeks, and hugs them. y/n was a tough person to cry. If she cried then she's hurt. She cried today. Her parents were not her parents , that didn't bother her a lot but they lying to her did. She likes loyalty. She is loyal. The driver arrived y/n slightly cried. Y/n's mom and dad cried . They loved her a lot. Y/n gave them a flying kiss and said
" happy journey guys , I will miss you" she screams "I love you as the driver starts driving. Her mom and dad reply " we love you too"
That's it . That's the goodbye to them. I messaged my mom that she should message me when they both reached New York.
I locked my phone and the driver said
Driver - this might be hard for you , miss.
Y/n - it is .
Driver - I've been working for them from before you were born, i saw how they suffered. But they made a good decision to give you up. It's gonna be alright miss, they'll take good care of you.
Y/n - thank you so much and please don't call miss or madam , call me y/n.
Driver - I think I can't do that...
Y/n - that's okay, call me y/n or else I'll call you sir.
We both laugh.
After a half and a hour , we reached their house. Or should I call it a mansion?
It had a large lawn, I could say that the house had 5+bedrooms from the outside.
The driver took me in, there was Nikki.
Nikki - hi honey, how are you doing?
Y/n - I'm good,* i say smiling*
Nikki - so mom and dad left? I'm so sorry.
Y/n - that's ok! Yes they left.
Nikki- lemme show you your room.
Y/n - thank you.
Nikki directs me to a room , I got confused because the hallways were wide. I will get me some time to get used to them. Nikki opens the door. Then I see a *your favourite colour*
Room
Authors note - I'm gonna use "black" colour for your room, so change if you don't like thanks.
Y/n - wow, I love it.
Nikki - I'm glad that you like it, you can go settle in the room until workers come with your things.
And she leaves .
I go around the room, it was so good.

It was really good and very spacious

I go lay down on the bed and open my texts cause it's been a day since I opened any shit on my phone.
I have I text from Louis , and I remember all the moments happened between us , past few days.

He cares about me wow

He cares about me wow. I love him. Talking to him made me feel a lot better. But what if he falls in love with Millie. I'd be happy for them but I don't know how will I feel.
THE END OF THE PART.
VOTE AND COMMENT:)