Part 32

Y/n - I ate a l-lot of tomatoes

Louis - you sure did! Smirks.

The whole school was watching us,I'm so nervous. I don't know what's gonna happen to me.

Y/n - are you sure you wanna make our relationship public? * I whisper talk to him.

Louis - why do you still have questions about this? YES. YES AGAIN.

Y/n - can I hug you?

Louis - of course

We hug and I give him a peck on his cheek

Louis - sooo, will you go to the movies with me tonight ?

Y/n - sure! are you asking me out?

Louis - I'm not asking you I'm TELLING you. Smirks.

Y/n - I smirked,okay then.

Then , I saw Rhea. Pushing people and rushing towards me and Louis. This bitch.

Rhea - hey Louis!!! What's happening with you lovely pair of friends? She smiles.

Y/n - it's GIRLFRIEND , I give her a smile.

Rhea - manipulative bitch, what did you do to him?
you don't deserve him, nor you do deserve to be the sister of Tom Holland.

Y/n- I mean, do you still think a bunch of words from a trash is gonna hurt me? Whatever you call me Rhea. You are the stupid manipulative dipshit. You are the one pretending like a different person every time. You only think about what people think about you. That doesn't really matter, you are manipulating yourself.

Rhea - enough, with the stupid lecture.

Louis- Rhea, our relationship was over months ago. I moved on, I think you should do the same.

Rhea - but l-Louis I still love y-you

Louis - you should've thought about that before cheating on me.

That's it, Louis takes my hand and we leave
oooh PRETTY SAVAGE.

Y/n - I didn't expect you to speak up to her like that, you know you never did that before. I - t-thank you.

Louis- no, y/n! Im not gonna let anything happen to you, I - actually i'm sorry for not doing this before.

Y/n - no don't be sorry!

He pulls me closer and kisses me.
I broke the kiss

Y/n - I- I - have a c-class, even if we've kissed a lot of times, I'm still not getting used to his lips on mine. I'm still getting the chills I got on our first kiss.

Louis- I wish we had the same class.bye!, meet you after school!

While I was passing through the hallways for my class, everyone was talking about either Louis & me or me being tom's sister. Yeah it is annoying. I still want to be seen like a normal child. But I guess it's not gonna happen.

Time Skip - after school.

Walking to the lockers.

I closed my locker and Louis startled me by saying "hi" in a bold voice.

Y/n - oh shit , I start laughing.

Louis - a change of plans today.... I've realised that I've not been spending time with william, so I thought we can invite William to watch movies too.. and sure you can bring isa with you!