Part 23

Enjoy the twists WEEBS, love yall!
take care <3 WHAT THE HELL THANK YOU FOR 1k views! Seriously??? TYSMMMM
.
.
I woke up to my phone ringing, I noticed that I was still in Louis's Arms,he was still sleeping adorably.
I made sure I didn't wake him,while getting up from bed. I took phone outside the room and lift the call.
It was mom.
Mom - hey honey,good morning! Sorry that we didn't come home yesterday.
Y/n - it's ok mom, I still can't ignore the fact that you've sent Louis to babysit me?
Mom - your dad,he insisted me to..
Y/n - alright mom, I'm 16 years,you've left me alone so many times.
Mom - let's talk about this later honey. We will be back in 2hrs. Go get breakfast and NO WAFFLES FOR BREAKFAST.
Y/n - argh, alright mom!
I went back to the room,he was still sleeping.
I went to wake him up .
Y/n - hey Louis, wake up let's go have breakfast!
Louis - five more minutes , he says with his morning voice.
Y/n - wake upppppp,IM HUNGRY , Louis istg wake up!
Louis -alright
Y/n - your morning voice is pretty good*smirks*
Louis - you smirked just like me hahahhaha
Y/n - whatever let's go!
Louis gets freshened up and you get too.
You wore this
Change if you don't like:)

You wore this Change if you don't like:)

Y/n- Louis are you ready??

Louis- yes,Lessss goooo

We both sit in his car.
Louis - what do you wanna eat?
Y/n - waffles to be honest.
Louis - okay then.you look gorgeous!
Y/n - thank you , I say blushing.
We both reached and we ate our waffles. And the waiter drops the bill and goes.
Louis - I'll pay
Y/n - too late I did it way before * with my evil smile*
Louis - *rolls his eyes*
We both go back to my house .
Louis - I guess I'll go then!
Y/n - come in and have some juice , I say walking to my house.
Louis - alright. He says walking to my house.
We both go in and sit , I give him juice not apple , it's orange CAUSE ORANGE JUICE IS BETTER THAN APPLE.He drank it ,put the glass on the table , took my hand and kissed it and said "bye , baby girl"
Y/n - don't you dare! Flirt!
Louis - hhahahah bye !
He left.
I made sure the house was clean cause mom and dad will be here in 20mins.
i scrolled through Instagram for almost 30mins and I heard the door bell.
I missed my mom and dad.
I opened the door and it was them!
Mom - hi honey, *she says coming in*
Dad - hi y/n.
They were tensed about something, I could see it.
Mom - had breakfast honey?
Y/n - yep I had waffles.
Mom - y/nnn! I told you on the phone no WAFFLES
Y/n - come on it's just for a day.
Mom - we have to talk to you y/n.
Y/n - sure go ahead.
They sat on the couch opposite to me.
Y/n - tell me what is it? I'm curious
Mom - eh- uhm-
Y/n - please don't tell me that, this is another sex education class. i can protect myself mom and dad,don't worry about it.
Dad - it's not that honey..
Mom - uhm * takes a deep breath *
Y/n - are we moving again? Please no!
Mom - it's not that , we're not.
Y/n - what is it? I ask seriously this time.
Mom - you're you're -
Dad - adopted , you're adopted
Y/n - what AHHAHAHA so funny mom and dad good prank.
Dad - this is serious honey.
Y/n - it can't be, mom right?
Mom - it's the truth honey.
Y/n - is this what yall were hiding from me? you should've said this to me when I was younger!
Mom - we couldn't honey,we did it to protect you.
Y/n - what? you both lying hurts me the most.
Dad - we're sorry darling.
Y/n - I love you both but I was having a good time from the past 2months and now this ruins it.
Mom - it's ok honey ,take time.
Y/n - for what? Time for what? I cry.
Mom and dad come and hug me.
Mom said "it's gonna be alright" Dad said
"Don't worry we love you too"
Mom - you're meeting your birth parents today after an hour.
Y/n - what? I'm not ready!
Dad - it's actually our fault honey,they've been asking from a month.
Y/n - okay,I will then but you both shouldn't leave me there.
Mom -ofcourse honey we would never.
Dad - go to your room and think about yourself and get ready dear.
I go to my room crying.
I say to myself it's gonna be okay.
*time skip 45mins*
It's been almost an hour being sad, I got ready i put on some stupid clothes

My mom called me downstairs I went , we sat in the car , I was hugging my mom all the way there and dad was driving

My mom called me downstairs I went , we sat in the car , I was hugging my mom all the way there and dad was driving. It's been 15minutes the way . My mom said , "don't worry y/n"
I hug her more tight.
We reached there, dad stops the car
Dad - we will be here go y/n,go and talk to them honey.
Mom - we're gonna come in 10minutes!
I say "please don't leave me here" and go to the private house.There was a security who led me to a couple, probably my birth parents.I walk to them taking a long breath.
I go there and take a seat.Then the couple start speaking.
Woman - y/n? is that you?? Darling! you've grown up...
Man - y/n honey? you've grown so much.
Y/n - hi , I reply not knowing what to say.
Man - I'm Dominic.
Woman - I'm Nikki , how are you baby?
Y/n - why did you gave me up for adoption? I ask outta curiosity.
Woman - we didn't have another option,honey.
Y/n - then why come back , after 15 years?
Man - we didn't give you up for adoption because we didn't love you, we just didn't have any money to take care of you.
Y/n - you know what? I was living happy,this news is so shocking to me. This ruined my happiness.
Woman - we just wanted to talk to you honey.
My mom and dad walk in and take a seat .
They greet eachother.
Y/n - I won't say you mother or father because of your money,lifestyle and things,my mom and dad gave me everything. I love them a lot.
Mom - take it easy ,y/n.
Y/n - just leave me like you did 15years ago,I'm sure this time it's gonna be easy to leave me.
Mom - y/n!! They suffered a lot in the past,they just didn't want you to suffer so they gave you up for adoption,it was the best they could give you.
Nikki- yes honey,we suffered a lot. that time me and Dominic lost our jobs,stayed back on bills,we even lived on streets.
Dominic - we gave you up because you should have a good future. We didn't want you to suffer.
Y/n - I'm sorry, I say to them for my harsh words.
Mom - so you're gonna move into their house,they'll take good care of you.
Y/n- what? mom you're leaving me?
Dad - it's the best for you,me and your mom are leaving to New York tomorrow morning .
Y/n - why didn't I know this,why do you keep giving surprises?
Mom - y/n honey, we're not leaving you.Nikki and Dominic always loved you,when they were giving you up,they said "can we have the baby back,after few years"?
Me and your dad said yes y/n, they loved you with their whole heart. You can call us everyday,if u don't like it here , I'll take you to New York.
Y/n - if you really like me doing that,then I will listen to you. I won't worry you. But can I spend the night at my mom and dad's house until they leave?
Nikki - is that even a question? OFCOURSE.
Y/n - mom and dad I love you.
Dominic- be happy kid!
Mom - let's go!!
Dad - I'll drop y/n at your house tomorrow!
Nikki - I'll send a driver,don't worry! Have fun!
Dominic- have fun!
Y/n - *hugs their birth parents*
Me and my mom and dad left , got into the car and arrived at house * time skip  *
I arrived at our house and mom said "pack your things honey,you're moving tomorrow"
I didn't feel good , no kid would. Imagine leaving your parents who raised you for 15 years. That doesn't feel right.
Time skip to after packing the things.
It's been a long day since I spent most of the day packing everything I need. It was almost 7pm now.
My mom called me For dinner,probably my last dinner with her and dad.I packed all the things I needed. I went down sat with them and ate my dinner.mom made special and my favourite dinner.
I ate it all with pleasure.
It was the time to sleep.
Y/n - can I sleep with you both?
Dad - sure!
Mom - yes honey!
We three storm into the room and dad was on the right side of the bed, mom on the left me in the middle. Felt like my childhood.we all talked,cried mainly my mom she cried.they kissed my cheeks like 100 times, I did too. Soon we fell asleep hugging eachother.
.
.
The end of the part <33
Vote to support this writer.
ALSO TYSM FOR 1000 reads !
Words - 1600