The First uhmm

We left after the games completed.
I was home by 2am I had to go to school compulsorily because Jason gave me a dare,I kept thinking about it,what if I kiss Louis ? That gave me butterflies,whenever I kept thinking about it I get butterflies,a lot.
when I looked at the mirror I was a tomato all blushing it made my face and cheeks red.
I was so nervous about tomorrow that I couldn't sleep at all.
soon it was morning,I got ready and did the usual things I do everyday before going to school but this Time I kept a good flavoured lip balm cause you know about the "KISS" !!
I was so nervous..
I came to school all the people who were with me yesterday at the truth or dare smirked at me.
Jason approached me and asked me "are you ready?" With a smirk on his face.
"I guess I am" I replied nervously.
"The boys are ready,you just need to blindfold yourself" said Jason.
I said ok and blindfolded myself.
all people who were at the game yesterday were following me I could hear them.
Jason let me in a room.
I don't hear anything but some people controlling their excitement laugh.
I heard whispering but it was quiet everything was dark I couldn't see anything I was blindfolded.
I soon heard Jason's voice saying "Y/n are you ready?"
Yes I am,I reply with nervousness.
Jason says "Y/n your cheeks are red actually your whole face is red"
it's nothing,hehheah I a-ate a lot of a tomatoes today
I reply nervously.
everyone knew I was lying because I was so nervous..
"Y/N GET READY,WE WILL TURN THE LIGHTS OFF AND THERE ARE 6 BOYS FRONT OF YOU AS SOON I SAY READY GO DO YOUR THING.AM I CLEAR?"
Yessir,I reply.
I heard the switches turn off.
Everyone said "go"
I went forward then I got bumped into someone I came back and touched all the boys.
5mins done but I didn't kiss anyone yet.
Jason shouted "COME ON Y/n"
Yea I touched a boy's palm and i kissed him.
Everyone started awe-ing
Lights turned on.
Someone removed my blindfold
I saw the person I was kissing.
It was...
END OF THE PART!