Im Embarrased asf

Isabella asked out of curiosity,Do you really like him?
I umm yes I guess,i know it's my first day but there's something about his beautiful face and his messy brown hair.
I caught Isabella staring at me smirking,I blushed I don't know why but I blushed..
Soon the break was done,I was on my way to next class,some boys asked me "hey who's the love boy,you wish was with you?" I was embarrassed.
I answered with "don't worry,he's way better than you" and left them speechless.That's what I do if someone messes with me.
Isa (Isabella) came to me and said "girl you're literally so savage" I smirked and left to my class.
I noticed Louis was in my class I felt butterflies in my stomach.I didn't know what was that feeling..
Mr.Ramirez said me to sit in the last bench and I went there and took a seat,but you know what's exciting? Louis was in front of me,he was sitting in the last second bench.I freaked out again,and there was a girl setting beside me,she was staring at my CRUSH! I wanted to smack her,until she called Louis and asked him to help with her project work which was super easy to do and guess what he agreed.They should do the project together so, Mr.Ramirez asked me to swap places with Louis.
I was so angry.I swapped and I'm in last second bench with some boy,he said "hi,I'm William" hi,I replied.
W ( William ) Y/N ( your name )
W-Are you new here?
Y/n-Yes,I am!
W-I hope you feel good here.
Y/n-Ya I fell in love with London.
W-that's great! So can we be friends?
Y/n-Ofcourse,Give me your number!
W- *shocked that I asked him the number,before he could*
Y/n-you good?
W-Yeah,xxx-xxx-xxxx
Y/n-Ok,I will text you!
W-What's your name?
Y/n- it's Y/n.
W-Beautiful.
Y/n-all yours,I said smirking.
[note*you flirt sometimes and the guys fall for you*]
The bell rang.
I left to my next class,"history".
TO BE CONTINUED
SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES !!
Louis will be A LOT included from the next part<33