Chapter 7

"Dear Error,

This Anti-Void is yours. Consider this as a gift from the two of us. Only you and the persons you authorized will be able to come here. That doesn't mean you should hide here to avoid eating or sleeping like you tried in your Multiverse. We couldn't do anything but we saw, we will know if you try to do that again! Please, don't even try, even if you don't need to eat or sleep. Take care of yourself, please.

Anyway, this place is now yours; you forever will be safe here. You can train your dragon side without any disturbance, and without being afraid to destroy something.

Also, since we know you weren't extremely comfortable in your past Anti-Void, know that you can change this Anti-Void's codes to modify it as you wish. Fate isn't here to change it back to white, you are free to do whatever you want.

You can come here anytime you want to stay alone for a moment. Also, consider our strings either as decoration or a token of protection, because it is what they are. They are meant to protect the Anti-Void and yourself from any danger.

Lastly, we have noticed you were quite found of the Voices of your past Anti-Void, therefore, we added some here too. Do not fret, they won't insult you at all, quite the opposite actually, they will be extremely friendly toward you. We hope you like this gift.

We hope you can be happy and heal in this new life, dear child.

We both love and care about you.

Sincerely,

Destiny and Karma."

Error hummed softly after reading this letter, a small smile decorating his face. He liked this gift, truly. A safe place was extremely appreciated, and the fact there would be nice Voices only made it better! He couldn't wait for them to start talking to him. He really liked his Voices, even if they were mean, since he knew they only were mean because Fate ordered them to be, but having nice Voices would be a nice change.

He started to place his own strings up with the ones of the Deities, smiling softly at the sight. He didn't know why, but he felt strangely at peace in the Anti-Void, even though it was all white. Unlike in his Multiverse, were he was really uncomfortable. Maybe it was because he knew the white wasn't to torture him, but more like a blank canvas that he would be able to change as he wishes. "HeY VoIcE, Do YoU MiNd If I ChAnGe ThE aNtI-VoID bEfOrE wE StARt?"

"Nah, suit yourself Glitchy!" He smiled slightly at the response. He had a feeling the Voice would often call him 'Glitchy', and he didn't really care honestly. He was a glitch after all, the Voices screamed it at him enough after all –not that it actually hurt him honestly–.

He sat down on the white 'floor' of the Anti-Void and opened a portal toward this Multiverse's Outertale –he was thankful this Multiverse actually had an Outertale, it made his job easier and he could always go there to stargaze–. He also opened this Anti-Void's codes and started to copy the codes of Outertale's sky. It didn't take too long, considering it wasn't the first time he played with codes and that they were quite similar to his Multiverse's Outertale. He smiled when he was done and closed the portal.

Instead of being an eternal white place, the sky of the Anti-Void was now the same as Outertale's sky. The stars were shining brightly and Error made it so it was actually connected to Outertale's sky in a sense; when a shooting star appears in Outertale, it will also appear in the Anti-Void. Same goes for meteor showers, for example. The strings in the sky now formed sort of constellations between the stars instead of being a mess with the only purpose to add colors. It was a sight to behold. He knew he would spend hours in this Anti-Void just to look at the stars. That didn't mean he wouldn't go to Outertale; it was still one of his favorite AU after all!