Chapter 16

Of course, Drako didn't sleep. He didn't need to, and didn't want to, so he decided to start knitting new clothes for his three brothers, to make them fit more in the AU, like him. Well Cross and Reaper didn't really need clothes, but he wanted to make them a scarf anyway. He was quite happy that Nightmare didn't try to force him to sleep this time. Being forced to eat and sleep in the same day would have been really annoying. He knew Nightmare was aware that he wasn't sleeping; he was the King of Negativity and Nightmares after all!

Nightmare himself didn't really need to sleep –and proved it by poking him more than once with his tentacles at ungodly hours of the night–, but liked to do so sometimes anyway to regain some strength. Drako was at peace, listening to Cross and Reaper's soft snoring while knitting.

He ended up making a dark grey long sleeved shirt with teal blue embroidery at the end of the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt. The sleeves would probably cover Nightmare's hands. He also made him a shawl being the same color of his magic with a light purple collar. Some white wave-like design decorating it. Attached to it was a cape quite similar to his own, black but with the interior being a light purple. The black part was fading to a dark blue at the end and some silver-like embroideries where lining the bottom, looking like stars and a crescent moon. A belt with two small bags was made to be around Nightmare's waist, one being a dark brown and the other being black. He made a comfortable teal blue pants and added black sneakers with straps instead of laces. To finish it all, he made a head accessory, which was two fake flowers with small purple and light blue gems hanging from a silver chain –he did need to open a portal to find the gems and the chain but it was worth it. It was always worth it when it was for his family–; the biggest flower being black and the other being the same color as Nightmare's magic.

Once the clothes were done, he coded them so they don't become all black once Nightmare wore them –Error already noticed that most of his clothes always ended up black and goopy like him–, and so they let Nightmare's tentacles go through them without destroying the outfit, like he did for his own clothes. Once that was done, he nodded to himself and teleported in front of Nightmare's closet to put the clothes –he smiled a little after hearing Reaper whine in his sleep at the loss of Error's presence–. Being too lazy to do more different outfits, he opened the codes and copy-pasted the clothes, filling the closet with multiple copies of the same outfit. While doing so, he was eying the King of Negativity, who was clearly staring at him. Being the mature person that he is, Drako did the only logical thing to do.

He stuck out his tongues toward Nightmare and closed the closet, using his strings to keep it close in case his octopus of a brother tried to see the clothes before the next day. He smiled after hearing Nightmare let out an angry octopus noise. Serves him right for wanting to see early!

Drako then copy-pasted his own clothes in his closet before teleporting in his bed, where he was immediately met with a God of Death in dragon form snuggling close to him, making him coo in adoration at the fluffy creature. He then took back his knitting needles with a smile, and started to knit a white bandana with black crosses decorating it. Both ends of the bandana were fading a light red color.

He made the clothe faster than Nightmare's outfit, since it was way smaller, and therefore less work, but it was just as well made. Drako paused once it was done and opened the codes of this Multiverse, searching for Nightmare's gang hideout. He easily found it since it was almost hidden the same way as his Nightmare's mansion. He opened a portal to where he guessed was this Cross' chocolate stash and smiled once he found it. 'It seems that whatever the Multiverse, Cross hides his chocolate the same way... Good to know.'

"You're totally going to steal his chocolate all the time, right?" Drako shrugged, grabbing the chocolate with his strings before closing the portal. 'Of course, stolen chocolate is always better. And I love UnderFell and Cross' chocolate.' He heard Psyche laugh, making him smile. He might be in a new Multiverse but he didn't plan on stopping his chocolate robbery anytime soon. "I hope this Error isn't like you, or Cross and Red will surely go crazy after their missing chocolate." Drako laughed, imagining them getting angry and possibly accusing Error, if he was like Drako and the two victims knew that Error tended to steal their chocolate. 'Well I sure hope he is like me then.' He could feel Psyche rolling their eyes. "Of course you do."