Chapter 23

Once Error was done rebooting, he was shocked. Of course he would be, he just learned that there was a mini-him and a mini-version of one of his best friends roaming around the Multiverse freely. Even if Blue said they weren't dangerous for now, and that they could easily overpower them if they were –since they were still children, and therefore their magic reserves shouldn't be as strong as it could be if they were adults–, Error was feeling a little anxious about this news.

Don't get him wrong; the idea of younger versions of Nightmare and him did sound fun, and he would love to properly meet them... But damn it, if they decided to cause chaos, it would be terrifying. He would know, if the other him –Drako, was it?– was just slightly like him, he was dangerous once motivated to cause havoc. With a younger Nightmare added, it could only be chaotic.

And brothers?! How in Toby Fox's name would Nightmare and him be brothers?! He won't deny that he was quite fond of the octopus and all of his gang of mentally unstable skeletons, but what would make them brothers? And just why would any universe have other versions of them? His codes were too glitchy to be copied, and Nightmare's... Well it did sound more logic, but why would he have a younger self? It made no sense! If there was a Nightmare, the most logic thing would be to have a Dream with him, not... Not an Error!

Thankfully, Blue was here to stop him from suffocating himself in his beanbag because of his frustration and endless interrogations. "Alright, calm down Error. I know this is disturbing; more for you than for anyone else, but you can't kill yourself in this beanbag... I want to be an uncle for real, you know?" Error raised his head to glare at Blue, who was just smiling 'innocently' in response. 'That little fucker...'

Blue's smile got bigger after a second. "Hey, do you think that Torment and Drako would accept me as an uncle?" Error sighed, knowing that now that this thought had crossed his mind, he was going to annoy the poor SOULs until they accepted... That is, if he managed to find them, of course. He rolled his eyes. "No ideA, but I guesS they coUld? Who wouldn'T want the MagnificenT Blue as an Uncle?"

Blue let out his characteristic laugh before doing an exaggerated hero pose. "Of course! The magnificent Blue is the best uncle anyone would ever dream of! Mweheh!"

That was mean of Error to encourage Blue in this. He knew it, but damn he wanted to see how they would react to Blue begging to adopt them as his nephews. Oh how sly he felt right now! He just hoped he could see this when it would happen –he had no doubt it would happen at some point, he just didn't know when–. If he had chocolate to feast on, it would be even better!

Of course, it was only if they were as peaceful as Blue described them for now. He wouldn't let one of his closest friends near someone insane... Oh he almost forgot Blue often hanged out with Nightmare's gang... Alright, maybe he would let him near someone insane. It wasn't like he couldn't defend himself, quite the opposite actually! But he really didn't know what to think about those 'Torment' and 'Drako' guys. He sighed. "I know that yoU want to Adopt them even tHough you never actUally met them but... Please be carefUL. We don't know what tHey are capaBle of. They could be danGerous for all we kNow."

Blue nodded. "Don't worry, I'll be careful, but I'm sure it will be alright!" Error nodded with a smile. Despite feeling very suspicious of them, he couldn't do anything anyway. Perhaps look through the AUs to try and observe them, just in case. Or meet them personally... He just hoped that they wouldn't try to destroy the Multiverse; there was no need for angsty teenagers wanting to kill everyone... Even though he was the first to want to see Ink get beat up by children to pay for all his terrible pranks.

He let out a soft laugh at the mental image, making Blue raise an eyebrow curiously in response. He shook his head with a smile, dismissing Blue's future question. The blue clad skeleton shrugged.