Chapter 2 - introductions

My dad sent me out with his card while him and mum looked for schools that would take me on, one hell of a journey especially with the new addition of 'assaulted a teacher' now thrown in the list of things wrong with me.
Not that I even really care what's on my record but especially with proof of Fulmar attempting to try and assault me you'd think they let it slide not wanting the town to know that their own member of staff likes to touch students, luckily for me at least nobody in this town knows about it or me for that matter.
I was sent to the boarding school when I was 14 and rarely even came home for holidays, I stayed for Christmas Eve and day before being sent back off to spend New Years cooped up in my dorm room.

It wasn't fair.

It wasn't fair that while my parents thrived in their jobs I was alone stuck in a shitty boarding school with perverts for teachers and boring whiney daddy's girls breathing down my neck, of course I'm not gonna be that nice of a person if I'm constantly being watched by everyone.
I sighed and held onto the bags of clothes I had, I'm pretty sure the only reason why my dad gave me his card instead of just some cash was because he felt bad for everything so guilt money was the best form of apology for him, I ain't gonna complain though it got me new boots.
My eyes searched for the time for the bus realising it was another half hour until the next bus came, I let out a groan before settling on just walking home as I might as-well get the steps In before I'm stuck sitting on my ass all day for whatever school I do end up going to.

I eventually got home and walked straight to my room throwing my clothes immediately on my bed, turning on my music as I began trying on the clothes.
Some of them being a mix of different black trousers; ripped or just plain, black vests with just enough cleavage to be distasteful, shirts with different varieties of graphic designs on the front or back in different styles, a couple jackets and jumpers and a couple of skirts of skater and pencil mix.
I kicked the shoe boxes under my bed after placing the new pairs of docs on my shoe rack, couldn't say no to getting myself new boots especially if I want to make a bad impression on my first day no matter where I end up.
All that was left to unpack was some new makeup; a couple of eyeshadow palettes, eyeliner, mascara and some lipsticks.

"(Y/N)! Come here we found a school!" My dad yelled from downstairs, I quickly threw on a shirt before walking downstairs before seeing my mum and dad surrounding the computer. Phone in hand, my dad looked up at me with a wide smile spread across his face as I walked over seeing Marley District High School on screen.
I raised my eyebrow and looked at them both
"They said they would take me?" I crossed my arms over my chest as my dad nodded, I stepped over to the computer and scrolled through their page.
The images of the school looked less posh and kept compared to Maydays, it was perfect.
I searched up the name of the school on my phone and got up out of the desk chair and began looking through their Facebook seeing a couple of good reviews sprinkled in with the negative ones, reading through each and everyone of them getting excited.
"They want to see us tomorrow to give us a tour of the school and get you introduced to the head teacher and get you sorted before throwing you in the timetable" my mum chirped, guessing she was really excited to have me back home as she was very adamant on sending me away.
I nodded as the corner of my mouth twitched upright to a smile, my parents looking at each other happily before finalising everything with the application.

———

I spent the early hours of the morning rummaging through my clothes before settling on black boots, cuffed black ripped mom jeans, a black vest and a grey plaid jacket ontop; of course accessorising it all with chains and necklaces, I applied a smaller amount of makeup wanting to save the more out there look for the first official day.
I brushed my hair back and left it sitting on my shoulders before picking up my black clear bag and slumping downstairs, I couldn't lie I was excited to start over in a normal school, no prissy posh girls with daddy issues and no ugly ass uniform.
My nose twitched at the smell of a freshly cooked breakfast as I stepped into the kitchen seeing my dad cooking up some eggs and bacon, staring at the bacon making sure it was cooked enough before quickly swinging my hand to the pan picking up the red hot rasher of bacon, ignoring the burning of my fingertips as I blew on the bacon to get rid of the oil dripping from it.
"You're going to give yourself burns if you keep on doing that" my dad groaned as I stuffed my face with the slice of bacon, I reached out for a tea towel and wiped off the access grease off of my fingers letting out a chuckle as I looked up at him.
"Who doesn't like a little pain?" I held back a smirk before grabbing a can of redbull from the fridge and taking a swig.