Chapter 13- collision

It's been a couple months of me and Porco being together, we were official to everyone even my parents after my mum begged to properly meet him for a moment longer, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't torture.
Porco met my parents like it was a normal day to day interaction, my dad had huge respect for Porco as he was the first and only boy to not be scared away from me, always reciprocating the same energy and not taking shit from anyone; even if it included me.

"Hey...Hey."
Porco's voice whispered next to mine, I kept my head buried in the pillows nuzzling them further in trying to ignore him, his hot breath tingling against my neck as his hands snaked around my waist and resting below my abdomen pulling me closer to him.
My face heated up as I began to feel myself wake up, I groaned and turned my head back to look at Porco
"The fuck you want"

Porco chuckled softly and began leaving soft kisses on my neck, his fingertips grazing against the band of my underwear
"Why you always gotta suspect that I want something when I give you affection"
He mumbled against my neck, i glanced down at Porco's hand and adjusted myself closer to Porco now pushing my ass up against his crotch feeling his bulge begin to harden against me.
"Hm so you want nothing then?"
I hummed and stroked Porco's hand as he began pushing on my pelvis more to bring me closer to him, feeling his hot breath begin to hitch against my neck.

"Now I definitely want something~"
Porco began to leave soft wet kisses on the back of my neck, his hand moving from my pelvis to lift up my leg and tug down my underwear, I bit my lip and grinded my hips against his looking back at him
"You better keep your fucking mouth shut"
Porco raised his hand to my neck tightly gripping onto the sides of my neck as his spare hand began to pull down his boxers, his concealed bulge now pulsing against my entrance.

Despite both my parents being home they've understood now that once you hear a slight creak from my room they either leave the house or turn the tv up louder, we wasn't official to Porco's parents yet so we kept sex and heated moments for outside of his house unless his parents weren't home, Marcel was getting used to it aswell but kept taking the piss and making jokes every time he saw me limp out of the room and when either of us would be bruised beyond belief.

Porco positioned himself by my entrance before forcefully thrusting in, a grunt escaping his lips as he leant his head down to my ear, i attempted to gasp for air as Porco kept choking me and thrusting deep into my pussy.
"Morning sex might just be my new favourite thing~"
Porco purred into my ear, his thrusts speeding up and becoming more rougher before he let go of my throat and pushed me down into the bed, shoving my head into the pillows as he propped my ass up and slammed his cock back into my pussy continuing to fuck me roughly.

I grit my teeth trying to conceal a moan through the pillows, succeeding in doing so before Porco's hand snaked around my waist to the front of my crotch, his fingers rubbing circles deep onto my clit resulting in a muffled moan to escape my lips.
Feeling myself get close to climax I bit my lip and lifted my head up from the pillows, looking back at porco before moving my hips against his making his cock go deeper with every thrust.

Who knew getting your guts re-arranged first thing in the morning would be so refreshing, fuck needing coffee.

I felt myself hit my climax before cumming against Porco
"Fuckk~" I moaned out, drooling from the pleasure as Porco's hands gripped onto my waist pulling myself closer and himself deeper as he came deep inside me, nothing but hot pants and aftersex filling the room as we pulled ourselves together.
"Again." Porco panted out, spinning me around onto my back and pulling my leg up on his shoulder before thrusting back inside me, I moaned from the sensitivity as his thumb on his spare hand began to rub circles into my clit.
He was sending me over the edge, I was already sensitive as it is.
I grit my teeth as porco continued to thrust deeply into me, my mouth not being able to keep tensed up as it began to open more in pleasure releasing more moans to escape my mouth as porco sped up.
"Y-you mother fucker~"
I moaned out to Porco looking at him, a smirk was planted on his face as he watched me shrivel up in pleasure and submission while his hands gripped tighter on my waist slamming my hips against his in rhythm with his thrusts.