Chapter 8 - rumours

I woke up the next morning in Porco's bed, that  night I let Porco sleep next to me but only with the exception that he was going going to have a shower before he joined me in bed as he was all sticky.
I opened my eyes to see Porco laid closely next to me with his arm draped around my waist, for someone who doesn't even let his friends hug him he's a little cuddle bug when he's tired. I rolled over grabbing my phone from the floor and saw texts from Reiner and my parents flooding my notifications

Reiner- hey are you okay? I didn't see you nearly all day today and Bertolt told me he saw you this morning, hope you're okay xxx
Reiner - If you're in any trouble don't hesitate to tell me okay xxx
Mum - if you're at Reiners make sure you get to school on time xx

I understand why they care but sometimes I just want to do what I want and not have someone constantly worry about it, with Porco it was exactly that, he cared but never got in my way whenever I wanted to do what I want.
He'd take the piss out of me afterwards but during it all he would just watch and let me do as I please, I replied to both of them sending them a text saying that I was okay before putting my phone down on Porco's bedside table.
"Come back here fucks sake" Porco groaned tiredly as his arm reached back out around me pulling me close to him, his head was pressed down into the pillows as his eyes were halfway open.
"Don't you look a mess" Porco's voice was even lower in the morning, the rasp in his voice being more stronger than usual as I felt the low rumble echo through my body.
I raised my eyebrow at him and scanned his bed-hair and scrunched up face
"Oh I know you're not talking while looking like a whole-ass homeless man with a $4 trim"
I chuckled to myself before feeling a tight tug on my hair arching my neck up as Porco pulled my hair back forcing me to up look at him, I grit my teeth and saw the tired smirk spread on his face.
"Id be careful with what you say next princess. I won't hesitate to cover you with bruises so everyone knows that you're a little slut for my mouth~" he purred in my ear as my face heated up ever so slightly, I held back my smirk and nodded looking at him.
"Got it daddy~" his eyes widened as his grip on my hair loosened before I shot up pushing him off of me and got up out of his bed, adjusting the band to my underwear as I picked up my clothes off of the floor.

We sat in Porco's car on the way to school in complete silence, it's like we were an old married couple on the verge of a divorce that secretly hated each other.
Porco parked the car as I looked out the window seeing nobody near
"Hey porky?" I picked up my bag and watched his head look over at me from the steering wheel as I leant forward and kissed him gently, biting onto the bottom of his lip tugging it while I rested my hand on his thigh, pulling away I winked "thanks for last night" I smirked and jumped out of the car swinging my bag over my bag, ready to run off before Porco quickly jumped out of the car and gripped onto my throat.
"A proper thank you would be great princess"
He forced me to look over at him as his spare hand pressed onto his keys locking the car as his grip tightened on my throat, I rolled my eyes and stood up on my tiptoes getting closer to his face.
"Thank you for making my night bareable" I pat his cheek moving his hand away from my neck and walked ahead into the hallway.

Porco followed close behind and his face kept the smirk as his eyes stared onto me from behind, I held onto the strap of my bag and saw peoples gazes turn straight to me and Porco, their stares being different than usual, no longer fearful but now filled with judgement.
I raised my eyebrow confused and walked down the hall finding Reiner, Annie and Bertolt at the end and walked towards them are the hallway was filled with stares and murmurs.
"Ok why is everyone looking at me like I've just stabbed an orphan" I looked around me and returned the stares to an odd number of people to try and calm their gazes only to fail, Reiner let out a sigh crossing his arms over.
"Everyone's wondering why you and Porco just came in together and it kinda looks very obvious with that crater of bruises and bites on your neck, not really hiding it great"
I shrugged my shoulders and yawned, not that it was much of a big deal people can think what they wanna think, doesn't make it true.
Even if it is very close to the truth, why should I bother with what other people think?
"Oh ok that's fine"