Chapter 5 - Relieve

(18+!!!)

It was finally the next day, luckily the weather was predicted to be clear with a small chance of it raining.
I swung myself up out of bed after slamming my hand ontop of my alarm, reaching over to the clothes laid out on my chair and throwing the plaid pink mini skirt, black ruffles puffing the skirt up ever so slightly, deciding against the fishnet shirt and just putting the blink-182 tube top on and tucking it into the skirt, pulling up black thigh high socks hooking them onto the black spiked leather garters to keep them held up onto my thigh.
After checking the outfit in the mirror I sat down and began on the makeup, making large winged eyeliner creating a fox-eye liner before sticking lashes on, applying a light blush and contour on my cheeks and nose, finishing with a tinted lip gloss.
"Do you want a lift to school or are you taking the bu- WOAHH" my dad swung open the bedroom door as his eyes stuck to me, I raised my eyebrow and zipped up the back of my boots "what?"
His hands raised in defence as he leant against the doorframe, his eyes scanning the state of my room while I stuck my earrings in.
"Don't you think you'll get in trouble for your tattoos showing?"
I shrugged and stood up grabbing my bag swinging it over my shoulder, couldn't really care less if I would get in trouble.
what are they gonna do? Scrub the tattoos off?
I don't think so.

Let's just say the bus journey to school was very, eye opening? Feeling everyone's gaze on me through the journey from the bus to my locker was a huge change from when everyone watched my every move before.
But once gaze felt harder than everyone else's, the footsteps approaching vastly towards me
"(Y/n)! You were being serious?!" Reiner's hands raised as he tried to hide me from people's gaze, I nodded and placed my PE kit into my locker before shutting it seeing the concerned look spread across Reiner's face.
"Yup, if Porky wants to stare I'll give him something to stare at" I shrugged as I looked up at Reiner, his eyes trying to look away from my chest as politely as he could.
I pulled a redbull out of my bag before cracking it open, a hand clasping over it snatching it out of my hand as I looked up and saw Porco smirking as he took a swig.
"Thanks I was getting thirsty" Porco held the can close to himself before licking the top trying to put me off of drinking it and handing it back, I raised my eyebrow and looked him dead in the eye refusing to leave eye contact before taking a swig of it like nothing happened.
"Anywho, you look hot today~" Porco leant forward smirking, his eyes trailing my figure before meeting mine as his tongue ever so slightly stuck out licking his lower lip.
"So yesterday I looked horrible? That I normally look like shit but today I just got lucky?" I stepped forward furrowing my eyebrows, crossing my arms until we were inches apart; there always being some sort of tension between us but I couldn't pin my finger on it.

Reiner mumbled to himself before walking back off to Annie and Bertolt leaving me and Porco to ourselves, stood in silence as we embraced the tension between us.
"Yeah exactly, I'd gladly fuck you in that skirt and nothing else" Porco hummed lowly, lust lingering in his voice as I felt the hairs on my arm stand on end, perking my interest I raised my hand up to his hair from the back of his neck and leant close to his ear
"Hmm don't tempt me Porky" I bit my lip and lightly pecked the space between his jaw and ear, feeling the heat radiate from his cheeks as his hand trailed down my waist taking hold of my ass groping it.
A growl escaped his lips as he pulled my hips to his "Why not" , it taking all of my being to not throw myself onto him for the whole corridor to see, feeling no shame.
"I like to savour the taste~" I stroked the back of his hair as I felt his breath tingle down my neck, my eyes being half closed close to nearly rolling to the back of my head.
"Uh Porco we're gonna be late to class-" One of his friends walked up to us and raised his hand to tap Porco's shoulder only to be met with an intense yet silent stare, his friend nervously nodding before rushing off.
I chuckled and leant back from his neck now looking deep into his eyes as we stared at each other for a moment before breaking our silence
"Wanna make out? I got a secret spot" Porco's hand stayed firmly on my waist, the tension between us becoming so heightened it had to be relieved at least.
"Shut up and just take me there" I rolled my eyes desperate just to get rid of this knot in my stomach, it was an annoying feeling I was never used too.

Porco's face lit up as the smirk was quickly replaced with a mischievous grin, his grip on my waist tightened before practically dragging me through the halls out to the field, I raised my eyebrow thinking he was just going to throw me in the middle of the field and pin me against the rugby stand.
It was a long-ish journey across the field before he lead me to the separate building with the swimming pool, not much of a secret spot?
"I'm not for water play don't worry" Porco looked back at me as he pulled me to a staircase that went under the pool, following behind him to find a empty office room.
"You look like you can't swim" I looked around the room as it was dimly lit by a singular lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, a desk was pushed against a wall with empty shelves and cupboards staggered around the room.
"Shut up" Porco growled before his grip went from my waist to my neck, throwing me against the wall before pressing his lips against mine in a rough kiss.
"Fucking watch it I don't want a concussion dickhead" I bit onto his bottom lip hard before returning the kiss, our lips clasped together perfectly like they were made for each other.
His spare hand gripped onto my thigh pulling it up to his waist as our hips were locked together.
His lips parted before his tongue made entrance into my mouth and danced around my tongue, with each moment the kiss deepened the tighter his grip went on my neck as he began choking me more and more, driving me insane as ran my hands through his hair tugging it back.
"You're so hot~" Porco pulled away from my lips, a line of saliva stringing between our lips before attacking my lips again with his.
"Shut the fuck up" I groaned against his lips now jumping up to wrap both my legs around his waist, my back lining up against the wall as it arched outwards towards Porco's torso.
Porco quickly pulled away and growled shoving his thumb in my mouth pulling it out to the side making it impossible to bite him
"Keep telling me to shut the fuck up and I'll slam your head against that wall again you got it?!"

I smirked and spat in his face eager to see his reaction, loving to push him over the edge just to see what he would do every time.
The obvious happened where he slammed my head back against the wall using all of his force, pushing his body against mine in the process creating a friction between us.
"Hmph~" I grunted and grit my teeth looking back at him seeing his eyes draw straight to the bugle pulsating from his trousers, I raised my eyebrow having an idea before beginning to kiss his neck leaving smaller hickeys on his neck as my hand trailed down between us to his crotch, palming him through the trousers feeling his member through the denim  as it began to harden more under the touch.
"Holy fuck~" Porco's voice quivered in pleasure, his face and neck heating up against mine as I continued to rub my hand against his crotch, his hips bucking up every so often in pleasure signalling being close to climax before pulling my hand away and jumping down
"Wha- what the fuck do you think you're doing" Porco stammared as I dusted myself off, adjusting the skirt pulling it down as he stood there hard as a rock looking like a dunce,
I chuckled to myself and picked up my bag from the floor looking up at Porco
"I was gonna finish the job but since you slammed my head into the wall I think you can sort yourself out, Porky" I smirked and grabbed his face towards me giving him one last kiss before walking out.

He's definitely going to kill me tomorrow, I better avoid his calls tonight just in case.