Chapter 17 - the masochist and sadist

"Miss l/n.."

"Y/N"

"Wake up!"  I felt a sudden jolt bang from my shoulder, my eyes fluttering open becoming blinded from the bright light coming from the classroom light.

Shit I fell asleep in class again.

I shot my head up and saw Miche staring down at me, at least it was physical education theory I fell asleep in and not some maths or English class, Magath would wake me up with a bullet in my skull.
"What a relaxing wake up call, you should be a therapist Miche" my lips parted letting out a yawn before leaning back in the chair and letting my arms fall to my sides, A scoff escaped Miche's lips as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"You sleeping alright at home kid?"
I shrugged and looked over at the door of the classroom seeing Porco staring at me,adjusting my posture and grabbing my bag before looking straight at Miche
"As much sleep as I can get while getting with someone new every-night~"
I purred, sticking out my tongue ever so often dragging it along my bottom lip glancing my eyes over at Porco, slinging my bag over my shoulder standing up and walking off out of the class standing close to Porco for a millisecond as I barged past him.
"Move it Porky."

I hated it, I hated the only times our skin touched was from the slight grazing of our shoulders against each other.
I was desperate for touch, someone's hands to linger on my skin and guide my hips against theirs and The heat of their breath huffing against my neck, goosebumps ran up my arms just at the thought.

God I need me some dick.

Didn't help that nearly every male in this shithole school is either ugly or a dad to some accidental child, I was going to have to venture further into searching for a rebound.
Keeping these feelings locked away would do nothing but drain my batteries and leave my legs shaking from the electrical jolts of blasting my pussy with a vibrator until it died.
I needed touch, couldn't be from anyone here like a random hookup, can't be known as a whore again after cleansing my reputation after the last school, it had to be with someone out of school.
Someone who nobody knew or had ties to.

someone mysterious.

The school day went by as boring as usual, just to continue the day by going home and doing fuck all as per my schedule.
I stepped onto the school bus and adjusted my headphones in my ears looking for a spare seat and seeing by every seat taken besides the row in the back, always left alone to reduce fights on bigger groups wanting to sit in the back kicking loners out of the seats.
I slumped down into the seat taking my phone out of my pocket trying to figure out what song I'd fancy listening to on the journey home, settling on Chase Atlantic, despite how much it reminded me of Porco I couldn't lie, that band creates nothing but pure tunes.
"Oi! Move!"
A snarky voice mumbled through the vibration of the music against my eardrums, without even looking I held my hand up flipping them off, having enough of a shitty day I wasn't going to take shit from people who think they're better than everyone cause they got a big group of friends.

We all know, a big group of friends will never hide the fact that you chat shit about 90% of them.

The journey from school to home wasn't the longest but far from the shortest, the lump in my throat from desperation of touch was getting stronger I had to move the stress from my head into the simple act of bouncing my leg up and down, my eyes trailing the road-lines by the path every-so-often being broken by my eyes drawing to a shop, my attention fell onto a tattoo and piercing studio.
That's it.
I'm so desperate for touch, even a needle through my skin would be enough for me.
I shot up out of my seat and sped walked to the front of the bus pressing on the stop button, the bus stopped to the side before I jumped off and walked steadily to the shop, hopefully they take walk ins.