Chapter 11 - Flustered

I snuck back in my bedroom through the window, falling onto my bed trying not to make a noise finally coming home before Porco's parents realised that I was staying there.
"You okay?" Porco whispered from the tree next to my window, I shot my head up from the pillow and put my thumb up to him softly chuckling.
"Fucking dumbass" Porco rolled his eyes and climbed closer to my window holding onto the branches "Oi come here" Porco clicked his fingers before I walked over to my window confused, his hand raised from the branch grabbing hold of his jumper that I was wearing and pulling me closer to him as he kissed me softly.
I hummed into the kiss and stroked his cheek before pulling away "call me when you get home porky" I gripped onto the branch he was balancing on and began to shake it as his eyes widened before he sprawled back to the main part of the tree off the branch
"I don't think I want to anymore now that you tried to kill me!" Porco climbed down the tree as he huffed walking to his car, I chuckled waving him goodbye before closing my bedroom window and flopping down on my bed.
As much as I enjoyed being at Porco's, his bed is so uncomfortable it doesn't matter where you lay down the springs pierce into your back making it near enough impossible to sleep which equalled to me laying ontop of Porco most nights, but god my bed was like heaven as an object.

The next morning was what I could say was... interesting?
"Where the fuck have you been?! You said you'd stop going on benders now that you're home!" My mum stood at the archway of my bedroom door, I continued doing my makeup keeping my hood up to hide the hickeys from her as she was the worst when it came to talking about guys especially ones that I was interested in.
"I was at a friends house, I came home at least" I shrugged and continued applying my makeup, tugging my eye down to line my waterline before I felt her hand tug the hood down.
"And stop wearing your damn hood up in the hous- what are those? HOLD UP YOU WERE AT A BOYS" my mum grabbed my hair flicking it out of the way having full glance at the hickeys littered on my neck, no way she's seeing the other marks I'd rather shit in my shoe and run a marathon.

"Not that it's any of your business but yes" I huffed and adjusted the hood pulling it back up my neck, my mum budged next to me on my chair and had a wide grin spread across her face
"Soo who's this boy? You dating him?" She leant on my desk as her eyes stared sharply at me, My face flushed up as I cleared my throat quickly "NO! We're not dating!" I shot up and walked off to my wardrobe hiding my red face in the clothes as I tried picking something out some bottoms to wear with Porco's jumper.
"Oh so it's just fuck buddies?"
She questioned, my face heated up more as I threw black shorts onto my bed and pulled the hood back over my head
"Wha- NO!" I grit my teeth and threw a jumper at her "just get out!"
She stood up laughing, her hands raised in surrender as she backed up out of my room
"Invite him over, would love to meet whoever makes you all flustered"

I threw on a pair of shorts under Porco's jumper with a pair of thigh high socks and trainers, not really caring if it's obvious this jumpers Porco's since rumours are already going around.

I say prove them right.

"Hey (y/n) you feeling any better? You were off all last week, so was Porco.." Reiner glanced at me noticing the jumper, my eyes scanned the halls looking for Porco as I held onto the strap of my backpack, where is that shithead?
"Yeah feeling a lot better, who knew a dicking down helps the flu"
I shrugged and kept looking through the halls, Reiner's eyes widened as he stepped close voice quieting
"I knew you were at Porco's but holy shit you two slept together??" Reiner questioned, I nodded and saw Porco walk through the doors, a smirk crept on my face watching him walk in his eyes also scanning the halls for what I could guess was for me.
"Yeah sorry I didn't sleep with you first Reiner, one sec I gotta do something" i raised my hand to pat Reiner's chest before walking down the hallway towards Porco, he froze in his footsteps and looked at me raising his eyebrow.