Chapter 19 - idiotic

SMUT AHEAD18+!!🌶✨

"Filthy.. fucking filthy"

I scrubbed at my skin while the hot water ran down my back, i couldn't believe id stoop this low just for his touch again; like a dog in heat.

It wasnt like i was sexually fustrated, i had Zeke attatched to me constantly as nothing but a warm mouth and a cock-warmer as if I wasn't doing the same to him,at least we both knew what was going on between us was nothing personal. Realistically, i hated the bastard.

Not even like a sexy hatred, he was annoying and grimy; how could someone be so hygenic yet grim? Thats Jaeger's for you.

"Y/N! you've been in there for over an hour now, any longer and you're gonna scrub your skin off!" my mums voice echoed from outside the bathroom door, as if that wasn't what i was trying to do, washing off all the shame and filth off of my body despite it not even budging, this wasnt a physical issue, it was a mental one.  How are you meant to act when no matter how hard you try to avoid your urges, your body throws itself to him like its a hammock.

I raised my hands to turn the shower off before grabbing my towel, lifting it to my face dabbing off any leftover moisture as I stepped out of the shower.
Draping the towel around myself before I stepped out of the bathroom into my room, the ever-growing pile of clothes spread across the floor making it difficult to even walk through, denim to my ankles and tops to my calves.

Throwing down the towel, I dug around the nearest pile for underwear not caring if it matched or not.
A sigh escaped my lips as I dressed myself, my hands trailing my now smooth skin feeling every imperfection under my finger-tips
"Stupid.."

My mind wondered before being interrupted by my phone ringing loudly, it's pitchy screech coming from my bed sending a pulsating sensation through my head as I stepped over to decline the call.
Porky
My chest twanged as my finger hovered over the decline button, why was this hard to ignore?

I've done it before, why is it suddenly so hard now?

"Hello?"

Shit. Shit shit shit !

I fucking answered !

I stared down at my phone, my grip tightening as my hand raised to palm my face
"What do you want"
I mumbled lowly before plopping down onto my bed, placing my phone on my chest as I stared up to the ceiling, way too late to hang up now.
"Can you come outside?.. we need to talk"
His voice was quiet, a lingering feel of shame vibrating through his vocals.
Not really wanting to leave this pit I buried myself, it was my cave of desolation and isolation
"Not really, I'm busy"
My eyes darting through the room seeing the state it was in, what was once a clean palace was now a dump.

"No you're not, I can see you're in your room just laying down depressed"
A laugh escaped his lips, I furrowed my brows and shot up walking towards my window to see Porco sat on the tree opposite my bedroom, his leg swinging over a branch as his hand grasped onto his phone, his eyes glued to me.
I hung up before swinging open my window, hands gripping onto the wooden ledge looking over at the blonde tree-hugger.
"What do you want Porky"

He buried his phone into his pocket before shrugging
"I wanted to see you"
Porco crawled to the edge of the branch closer to my window, similar to the night after we slept together for the first time it brought a thump to my chest like time was rewinding.
My eyebrow raised in confusion before opening my window wider, part of me knowing it was a bad idea ready to spiral it of control.
Porco climbed from the tree through the window, his tight grip on the windowsill making the veins in his arm pulsate slightly from his skin.