Chapter 20 - dumbass

I woke up feeling a sudden weight on my chest, a pressure pressing down on my lungs making it slightly difficult to breathe, my eyes shot open only to see Porco's snoring face next to mine.

Ah right.. Forgot about Porky.

How could I forget about that fiasco last night, Porco asking me to run away with him? what a fucking idealistic prick.

I sighed staring up at my ceiling, watching the panels of the fan swirl around in the air, the flakes of the paint waving in the breeze probably dropping little particles of paint on my face so small I couldn't feel it.
My hand was behind Porco's head, I must've fallen asleep scratching his hair again, with that, I couldn't feel most of my hand and slowly slid it back resting it on my chest above Porco's arm which was draped over my chest, definitely the cause to the pressure on my lungs.
That sounded a bit cocky, Porco wasn't the most built person but he had some muscle on him, enough to be noticeable.

I used my spare hand to reach over to my bedside table picking up my phone, texts, and calls from Reiner checking up on me as per usual.
I scrolled past them all and checked if Porco had his location on, luckily he didn't so Caitlin couldn't track his ass here and make a scene in front of my parents, I already had enough explaining to do about Porco staying with us I didn't want to explain how I and Porco are back together.

It's not like the rekindling of our relationship was sudden.

Okay, maybe it was.

But we knew this was bound to happen, well I did, even with how much I hated the bastard for the length of time he spent treating me like a warm mouth before ditching me for that cow.
I sat up and looked at him seeing him sleep peacefully, he was clueless about what was going on, it was precious.
I turned myself to the side positioning my feet by his abdomen so I could look at him closer, a soft grin climbing up on my face before kicking him off of the bed, his body colliding with the floor before erupting a groan.

"Fucking hell y/n! Good fucking morning to you too!"
Porco grunted sitting up from the floor, his hands pressed firmly on his back as he stood up, his face scrunched up in both pain and annoyance.. maybe even confusion.
"I'm still mad at you. Only cause I let you fuck me doesn't mean you're off the hook"
I lifted my blanket before laying back down, facing away from him as I snuggled myself back into my pillows and deeper into my blanket embracing the warmth.
"You're sleeping on the floor until I feel like I can forgive you"

"Fucking bitch.."
Porco muttered under his breath, I shut myself up throwing a pillow at him a little bit more aggressively than needed
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
I growled, glaring the boy down as he only just caught the pillow looking back at me, a cheeky grin placed on his face as he felt accomplished
"I have an itch!"
He smirked, I rolled my eyes got up out of my oven of a bed, and began getting dressed, as much as my legs hurt from that fucking last night I couldn't just keep myself cooped up in my bedroom, I had to do something at least.

it wasn't long before we had gotten to the school, I stood outside the doors gripping onto my bag before feeling Porco's arm snake around my waist, his warm touch knocking me back into reality. How the fuck am I meant to return to school with Porco like these last months didn't happen?

"come on princess, can't just avoid everyone now"

His fingers gently tapped my ass before tugging me inside, of course, the first person to have noticed this was no one other than. Reiner.

"what the fuck you think you're doing Porco" Reiner growled, stomping over, throwing his bag on the floor ready to beat the shit out of him, Porco being the obnoxious shit he is had a smirk creeping up on his face like he had some good reason.

"just going to school with my girlfriend? why? you have a problem with that?"

Reiner's face dropped as he looked over at me, I chewed on my bottom lip guilty, I felt like being back with Porco showed that I was weak, folding like fucking origami.

A second passed before Reiner's face returned to its pissed look, his teeth gritting before swinging his fist at Porco's face knocking him down onto the floor. "you fucking prick! I don't care if you two are back together, you made her life a living hell these past months and you think you can just crawl back into her life you fucking weasel!"

Reiner growled, Porco sat up from the floor to wipe the blood from his mouth as his smirk was still stuck onto his face "one hell of a punch you got there Reiner, shame you can't get pussy with those kinda hands"
Reiner's face tightened into a growl as he raised his hand ready to swing again before Bertholdt put his hand on his shoulder
"Reiner! Leave it come on.. he's not worth it.."

I looked at the two and glanced back over at Porco as blood was dripping down his chin onto his lap, part of me felt bad for being the reason he got his ass pummelled by Reiner and the other part of me saw the blood and wanted to throw myself at him.
Option 2 was looking a lot more tasteful than the first.
I walked over to Porco and helped him up before glancing over to Reiner
"He's a prick, trust me I haven't forgiven him for what he did and I don't think I ever will. But annoyingly enough I still love him, and trust me I feel so fucking stupid for it but guess what, I've felt stupid our whole relationship for falling for someone who mistakes their head for their ass more than once"

Reiner's eyes widened as he looked at me, everything that came out of my mouth was stupid but truthful and it killed me to say.
"Y/N you're the one who calls me a bimbo but I have never done anything on  this level of stupid."
He spoke before storming off, a sigh escaped my lips as Porco stood next to me, his smirk wider than before.

"Fucking dumbass"
I smacked the back of his head and walked off in the opposite direction, did I really have to be put in a sandwich of being a dumbass and being a dumbass in love.

Hi guys!
Shorter chapter this one is but I hope you enjoyed!
If you guys want any specific ideas for the next chapters let me know as I would love to tailor this series more towards what you guys would like!
Thank you again for reading!