ten

"how's it feel going to an old-fashioned amusement park?" matcha said, holding onto sunghoon's hand tightly. 

"whoa, rollercoasters with wheels? no floating technologies?" the boy marveled, staring at the modern-day track. "we need to go on the big one." 

"you sure?" the girl questioned. "you future aliens aren't used to this type shit." she laughed, sinister.

"pfft, i could finesse this in no time." the boy said, confident. the two stood in line for awhile, chatting until it was their turn.

matcha sat in first before sunghoon climbed in after her. she did her seatbelt with no problem and looked over the boy who was struggling. 

"yo, you good?" she asked.

"matchadomybeltQUICKbeforetheystartthething." he panicked. 

"english, plea-" 

"my BELT!" he cut, looking at her with pleading eyes. the girl sighed and reached over, picking up his straps and buckling him up. "happy?" 

"thank y-" the boy started when the ride suddenly shot up without a warning. he yelled at the jumpscare, scared for his life as matcha screamed joyously and raised her hands in the air.

"ISN'T THIS SO MUCH FUN!"

"NOOO-OOO-OOO!"

+

a few minutes after, the track ended. sunghoon eagerly unbuckled himself and walked out, head spinning.  

"careful." matcha said, holding his waist to support him up while trying not to laugh.

"it's not funny!" the boy whined, feeling nauseous. 

"i told you." 

sunghoon put all his body weight on the girl as she almost collapsed. "you're h-heavy!" she grumbled. 

"ugh, just walk me over to a bench." 

matcha guided the sick boy to a nearby area and sat him down, chuckling the entire time. he sat down with an exhausted sigh as the girl took a seat next to him.

sunghoon immediately positioned himself to his side and laid his head down on the girl's leg. 

"what in the world are you doing?!" she yelped. "don't move." the boy said, staring onto the ground as he relaxed.

the girl groaned but softened, hesitantly. she brought her fingers up to his hair and slowly caressed his locks soothingly, the boy healing on her lap.