seventeen

"god, math is so hard." the girl said, eyes focused on the multiple worksheets in front of her. she'd been sitting in the same spot for 4 hours straight, no breaks.

sunghoon sat on the bed, staring at her attentively and seriously scribbling down answers while looking at a textbook.

"you should take a break." he said, throwing a piece of crumpled-up paper at her head. "hoon, i can't. this is crucial." she responded monotonously. 

"i've never seen you this down-to-earth before. it's weird, where's my bubbly little tea?" he said, getting up from the furniture and walking over to where the girl sat.

"mm, don't disturb me." she said, eyebrows furrowed at an equation. 

"it's B." sunghoon answered from behind her after analyzing the question for 5 seconds. matcha snapped her head up to the boy. "how in the world did you get that?!"

"i'm from the future. i've got quality education." he flexed, proud.

the girl rolled her eyes. "whatever. i'm doing the rest by myself."

"nope. you're taking a break." the boy said, wrapping his arms around her waist and standing her up. 

"yah! what are you-"

"now come on! lets go for a walk. it's nice out." sunghoon grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the stuffy room.