Jean X Reader: "Are You Still Watching That?"

"are you still watching that show?" jean appears in the doorway leading to the living room, where you are currently watching your favorite show, one that you've been binging for the whole day so far.

you reach for the remote that's on the table, grasping it in your hands and pointing it towards the tv in front of you, pressing on the pause button. the show you are watching temporarily stops, as you look to the side where jean is speaking from.

he's standing tall in the doorway, clad in grey sweatpants hanging from his waist, a large black hoodie, with his hands stuffed in his front pockets. he's carrying a bored expression, or maybe irritated, as he looks at you, who's sitting comfortably on the couch.

you slightly smile, nodding your head, "yup. it's super good."

he sighs, striding towards you. "you've been watching it all day, though." he moves so that he's standing behind you on the other side of the couch, wrapping his strong arms around your shoulders, pressing a soft and lingering kiss to your temple.

you smile, turning your head to give him a kiss on his cheek in return. "i know, but i'm almost done. just a few more episodes." you reach for the tv remote again, pressing the pause button once more to resume the show.

"or, you can just take a break..." he squeezes you tighter, pressing more soft kisses to the side of your face, rubbing his stubble on your cheeks, causing you to giggle as you squirm away.

"no can do." you focus your gaze back on the tv, watching as your favorite character appears. "why don't you just watch it with me?" you ask.

"fine." he grumbles, removing his arms from your shoulders, muttering something under his breath.

you chuckle, tracking his movement as he childishly makes his way over to your side of the couch.

he sits on the other side of the couch, taking a throw pillow and holding it in his arms, close to his chest. you go back to watching your show, raising the volume of the tv.

jean isn't even paying attention to the screen, instead, he looks to the side where you are sitting, observing your different reactions. he watches as you 'ooh!' and 'ahh!'' at the different scenes, chuckling at the funny parts that come up.

he watches your eyes gleam and sparkle when your favorite character shows up, how you pout when a minor inconvenience comes up, how you shine your dazzling smile when something you love happens that makes you happy.

he pouts to himself, wishing that all your attention was on him instead, grumbling to himself about how you're noticing your favorite character more than him.

apparently, a really funny scene comes on, and your laugh rings through the living room, bringing life to the apartment like usual.

jean watches you laugh, and sighs when it's not because of him. deciding to leave you to watch your show, he puts the throw pillow to the side, pushing his body of off the couch to make his exit, but your voice stops him.

"jean? what are you doing?" you ask, carefully watching as he stands up.

he doesn't answer, instead, crosses his arms over his chest, dramatically looking to the other side of the room.

"did you not like it?"

"no — well, yes, but i'm kind of tired of hearing you ramble on about how hot this 'gojo' is. i bet i'm hotter..." he mumbles the last part under his breath, but it was still loud enough for you to hear, and that's when it clicks.

"baby..." you deviously smile, finally turning off the tv. "is someone jealous?" your voice is teasing, and jean knows that you're amused.

"no... just you've been watching it all day, and, well you haven't been giving me any attention," he mumbles, a light pink blush covering his cheeks as he side-eyes you.

"awww, baby, come here." you open your arms wide, making grabby hands at him to come to you.

jean rolls his eyes at you, letting his arms fall to the sides of his body. sighing, he makes his way over to you, a tiny relieved smile on his face.

he lays down on the couch, resting his legs over the arms, setting his head on your lap, his hair sprawling all over your thighs.

smiling sweetly at him, you gently grab both sides of his face, cupping his cheeks with your hands. "i'm sorry for not paying attention to you, baby," you apologize.

"yeah, it's okay..."

you lean down, pressing a soft and short kiss to his nose, before moving to the corners of his mouth, watching as he hums slightly in content and his eyes flutter closed, the ghost of a smile on his lips.

you kiss both of his eyelids and under, stringing down to his jawline, kissing along the sharp structure, feeling his stubble on your lips.

you being to then kiss all over his face, letting your mouth touch every single part, not leaving any piece of skin untouched. jean laughs joyously as you do this, squirming under your hold as you kiss every inch of his face, peppering him in sweet kisses.

finally stopping, you move to his lips, attaching your own to his.

he kisses you back passionately, now cupping your own face with his large hands, eagerly pulling you down to his lips. he smiles into the kiss, and you can feel the curve of his lips against your own, causing you to smile as well.

pulling back for a chance to breathe, you admire him, watching him breathe softly through parted pink lips, slightly swollen from the kiss, his eyes still closed in bliss.

he's oh so thankful for these moments that the two of you share together, he's never felt happier.

you run a hand through his beautiful and soft hair, slightly scratching at his scalp with your nails.

jean opens his eyes, revealing gorgeous amber eyes, as he looks up at you through thick eyelashes. "i love you, angel."

he smiles sweetly at you, rubbing the pad of his thumb against your skin, eyes twinkling.

"i love you too." you smile back, pecking his lips once more before speaking. "gojo is pretty hot, though."

"dammit, baby."

"but you're hotter!!"