Author's Note: The End

hey guys! so i know i haven't updated at all in the last couple of monthssss, as a lot has come up with school and all and i also started getting into digital art more, creating fanart for jjk, mha, etc. so that has been taking up a lot of my time.

also, frankly i have just lost the motivation to continue writing for aot, as i've been getting into mha recently and i am currently obsessed with the show and it's characters. i haven't been feeling a connection with aot the past couple of months, so i therefore i haven't been writing for the fandom anymore.

but anyways, i just wanted to say that this aot one-shots book is now completed!

i really thank you all for taking the time to read my writings, and i've had so much fun reading the comments left on different stories, you don't know how many times they have left me cackling like a child or with hearts in my eyes and a stupid smile on my face with the especially nice ones.

i may start writing for mha soon, (50/50 chance really) and if i did, i would either start another account just for a fresh start, or i would simply create another series for it. and i probably won't pick up on writing for aot anymore, but if i did, i would create a new book for that as well.

so, i hate to say it, but this is the end. i'm probably making this seem more emotional than it is but oh well. lolll thank you all for readinggg, goodbye👋🏽

ended: july 29, 2021