one

I walk out of my room and down the stairs to be met with my twin brother Tyson and dad.

"Where's mom" I ask

"Already gone to work, she left you a note though here" replies Ty handing me moms note.

It read..
Good morning darling daughter don't worry I just am running to the office for a quick meeting and I'll be back in an hour. Finish up packing and tell your dad to get off his ass and help you!

Love momma

I sigh, I cant believe I'm moving to Arizona I've grew up in Canada, (bc) my whole life. Shit is scary imagine- leaving everything you once knew behind and just venturing off into a different country on your own.

I snapped back into reality after a ball crashed into my skull.

"Ouch what the hell" i expressed my annoyance

"Wasn't me dad did it!" Ty yelped

I turn to my dad and he just shrugs his shoulders

"You zoned out, wanted to make sure you weren't some robot imposter"

"Bruh I have to be adopted" I whined.

"You're right your too ugly to be related to me"  Ty gloated.

"Shut up Ty" I replied

"Ok help me bring the boxes down there" I spoke from the top of the stairs.

They both stumbled on up the stairs roughly, finally after what felt was like an eternity we had the boxes on the ground floor while half was already in the moving truck.

My mom had just showered and she finished up the whole box truck packing situation. Now I am standing here frozen because I'm just realizing how home sick I may feel.

"Time to go" said Mom

"Okay let's head out" I replied

LOL skip the moving part because I don't know how people move all their shit from one country to another anyways..

Tucson, Arizona
October 4th,2020

I had bid a farewell to my family and was onto a new beginning. As I watched a group of boys tossing around a football I noticed.. ??MY COUSIN?? what the fuck is Omar doing here and where is Sharife I questioned to myself. He spots me and all the boys walk over to me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Came to help you move in Tyson called up" replied Omar

"Hey cuz" spoke Sharife as he walked up and hugged me. "These clowns are going to help you out too"

"This is Jalen, Shareef, Bronny and Mikey. Jalen, Rife and me are here for the week since were playing a couple games against the Sun Devils in the next few days. Bronny and Mikey are homeschooled but they'll be here next year both are already committed. Zaire goes here too but he's working out right now. He's a sophomore so he'll probably be the most help"
-
"Hey I'm a junior why would I be the most help" Reef asks

"Because you a clown" Bronny shouts

Shareef chases him around me cause Bronny tries to hide behind my 5'9 looking ass.