four

3pm Tia's POV
Sunday

I'm so sore I went straight from the gym to my two hour softball practice. Then went for subway with the girls. I returned to find all the boys back at my place? What the fuck I'm so exhausted I just want to sleep oh my god.

"What the hell are you all doing here" I ask

"Cmon cuz don't be that way I told you we'd get to hang with you all week" Sharife replies

"Yeah twin this is a blessing not a curse" Shareef adds in

"And one bitch!" Bronny yells

"Fuck you man" Mikey snaps

"Whatever I'm going to shower then I'll start cooking dinner" I tell em

"Love you" Omar smiles

"Hate you" I say as I walk off.

After her shower

As I'm putting on my sweats I hear someone open my door I turn around and catch Josh just staring at me.

I cover my body by crossing my arms even though he's already seen me in a sports bra and this time I'm wearing sweat pants not shorts. For some reason I just feel really nervous around him.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to say thanks for breakfast earlier" says Josh

"Anytime" I smile

He smiles back at me and then walks out. I throw on one of my Arizona State sweatshirts and follow him back into the living room where the rest of the boys are munching and playing 2k.

Skip dinner
9pm

All the boys have left and I'm just about to run out to grab ice cream with Zaire, he's sweet and pretty easy to talk to so I could see us becoming good friends.

Josh's POV

I think I'm going to ask Lani out soon. Girl is bad, can cook, works out and is a solid all around athlete I really wanna get to know her better.

As I'm scrolling through snap stories I come across Lani's it's a picture of Zaire?! What the fuck why are they at an ice cream shop. Are they together? I wonder to myself. May have already blew my chance before I got one.

Lani's POV

I'll admit Zaire is really cute but we don't really connect, sure we had good conversations but it didn't really naturally flow you know.

I head back to the dorms it's around 10:30pm now. As I approach my door I see a figure waiting to knock at my door. I tap him on the shoulder and see that it's Tegan, shes this cute little ginger that's in my psych class.

She smiles at me and explains theres this kick back going on at her boyfriends house but he told her to bring a friend but she isn't really outgoing so she doesn't have many people to ask.

She said she was wondering if I would go with her tomorrow. Of course I agreed seeing I was free in the afternoon. She thanked me and then left.

I take all my clothes off and just throw on a large shirt, hop in bed and quickly doze off.

The next morning
6am Monday

I wake up to the sound of my country song alarm going off.

I'm telling you, you don't need that guy
it's so black and white
he's stealing your thunder
baby blue ain't your colour

I turn it off and hop out of bed and into the shower. Since I didn't feel like doing my hair just to be all sweaty after my workout I quickly braided it into two french braids.

She makes her usual protein powder strawberry banana smoothie and heads out.

After Tia's run, gym workout and practice

I arrive home around 12pm and my hair thankful still looks pretty. So I just take a quick shower lather my body in soap n rinse off. Once I get out I pick a cute little outfit and put on some lipgloss and mascara.

Kehlani's outfit

Kehlani's outfit

As I'm finishing tying my forces I get a text from Tegan asking me if I need a ride. I respond no i'm good and she sends me the address then proceeds to tell me that her and her boyfriend are 5 minutes away so I can come whenever I'm ready.

I think to myself about Liv I know we aren't that close but she's my roommate I wish she was here more often I literally haven't seen her since the party note to self call her.

I jump into my truck and head towards the house. Tegan said it was just one of her mans homies house so I'm assuming her mans is rich or some shit because his homie definitely is. My google maps took me to this large ass mansion.

 My google maps took me to this large ass mansion

Side view of the house

I call Tegan to let her know I'm here, just as I hang up I hear a car pull up behind me. I turn around to see none other than Josh Christopher sliding out of his white Lamborghini.

"Josh?" I questioned as he approaches.

"Are you follow me" he jokes

"What are you doing here don't you live on campus?" I mumble unconsciously starting to feel a bit timid

"Girl this is my house" he sucks his teeth and smiles

I just think to myself damn this man is so fine.