five

Josh and me walk in side by side and as soon as the door opens I admittedly hear screams,

"AND ONE LETS GO BABY"

"FUCK YOU THATS GARBAGE"

As we're trodding on towards the noises I observe how beautiful his house is. All white marble floors with pretty light grey walls and pictures giving me ocean vibes.

All of a sudden I feel as if I've hit a wall but in reality it was just Josh's back. He turns around and looks down at me,

"My bad are you good?"

"Yeah sorry it was my fault I wasn't paying attention" I respond

"T!" Tegan waves me over. I smile up at Josh then approach her, she introduces me to her boyfriend who happens to be Shareef's cousin Jordan. I've only met him once through a face-time a night ago. We share hellos and then someone grabs my arm. I turn to see Josh pulling me over to the boys who were playing 2k. I automatically recognize Shareef, Omar, Mikey and give them all side hugs. Then they introduce me to a couple other boys who happened to be there.

There was this fine ass darkskin named JJ, white boy named Tyler and a really tall light skin named Tyson. They seemed like cool peoples so I sat beside JJ as he tried to teach me how to play.

Later that night

It was dark now and we were all gathered around Josh's out door fire pit I got up and walked inside to go to the washroom and when I came back out Tyson had taken my seat. I looked around for an empty chair and just as I was about to sit on the ground someone pulled me down by my hips. I jolted my head around to see Josh smirking at me.

Boy he's lucky he's fine I wouldn't let this fly otherwise. We continue to just chill together for the rest of the night talking about anything and everything.

11pm still at Josh's

We were located back inside and everybody except JJ, me and of course Josh we gone. JJ and I were sitting on the couch watching a Netflix original while Josh went upstairs god knows why. JJ starts scooting closer to me and just as he's trying to put his arm around me I quickly stand up.

"Ay you okay ma?" he asks with concern.

"Yeah I just have to go to the washroom" I fake laugh

I run up the stairs to be met with Josh silently laughing his ass off. I drag him into the closest room I see and shut the door.

"Were you seriously listening to that whole thing" I ask annoyed.

"Yeah I was going to come interrupt until I heard your lame ass excuse" he chuckles

I roll my eyes "Whatever"

"Don't worry babe I can tell him I'm the only one who you feelin" he cockily says

"Who said I was feeling you" I sass

"Cmon ma you was on my lap for half the night now weren't ya" he claps back

"Who pulled me into their lap again.

Mhm that's what I thought" I smirk knowing I won

Suddenly he grips my neck and pushes me down on his bed as he says "Oh you think you slick or something"

Fuck that is so hot. Play it cool play it cool I think to myself. I just smile and blush a lil bit. He releases me and just sits beside me on his bed as I sit up. I catch him staring at me so I take it as my opportunity to turn my head and stare right back.

Josh Christopher POV

She's so fine bro. I look at her lips then back up to her eyes and next thing I know we're making out on my bed. I tower over her and gently push her onto her back then go at kissing her neck until I find her sweet spot.

She lightly moans so I suck on it making a big hickey then I slowly creep down lower kissing from her jawline all the way to her breasts. I look up to her for confirmation that she's okay with it. She nods and sits up so I raise her arms and pull off her shirt.

She does the same to me as I continue to kiss on her neck. She moves a bit so that she could be on top and starts kissing at my neck. Then she lowers herself down..

After all that😅
Tia's POV 6am
Tuesday morning

Fuck I didn't know Josh was that big, if I wasn't attracted to him earlier I sure as hell am now. He was so rough but gentle and has solid head game. I look over to see his fine ass fast asleep. I get up and decide to just cook breakfast cause I know this mans can't cook for shit.

I whip up some of my famous waffles and make up both strawberry banana protein smoothies. As if we were in a movie, absolutely perfect timing his fine ass walked out and smiled real big like a damn ole child.

"Morning" I smile

"Morning mama" he says

FUCK his morning voice is so hot. ok breathe

"I got to get back to my dorm I have to hit the gym in an hour then I got classes" I tell him

"C'mere and give me a kiss then" he whines

"No come here and start eating don't you have a game against the boys tonight?" I ask

"Yeah are you coming?"

"No I'll be at the next one I have practice" I lie and I walk up to him to give him a kiss goodbye.

I try to break the kiss but he just pulls me closer, finally he releases me and brings me into a hug. He hugs me for an unusual amount of time as if we're never going to see each other again. I don't question it I just give him one last kiss and head out.

Josh POV

I wonder why she didn't question me being so extra with the goodbye, she loves to be sassy so I was waiting for a snark remark. The reason I was holding on for so long is because I might never have her that close to me again. I do indeed have a girlfriend, now don't go being so quick to judge because yes cheating is wrong I agree with that.

But this girl has put me through hell and back, not only has she cheated MULTIPLE TIMES, but she knows how much love I have for her and uses me every chance she gets. I can't seem to ever fully end it with her no matter how much I try.

I've decided to end it tonight after my game-oh did I mention she has me so whipped that I bought her season front row tickets. Yeah I got issues buddy.