nine

Once we stopped back at my place to do a quick wardrobe change I was wearing a cute simple black dress that hugged my curves with my Chicago Jordan 1s. The boys were dressed in all black with a tshirt and jean for Zaire and neon green shorts with a black tshirt for Bronny. Liv was wearing a really cute simple pair of black skinny jeans with a pretty off the shoulder red crop top.

They had booked the limo for the night so that we all could drink so we pulled up to the house party looking all bougie n shit.

The first place I went to as I entered the house was the bar station I was prepared to drink away my stress. Liv headed off to hang with her volleyball friends while Bronny and Zaire followed me. We were all living it up taking shot after shot.

It was all going well until Shareef came up to me.

"What happened with you and Coach's son you promised you'd tell me and you haven't" he pleaded

Now keep in mind I was pretty damn tipsy at the time and I'm unknowingly a bit loud as a drunk, so I walk beside him down to the basement where some people are playing pong, others are smoking and we sit to the side on a nice leather black couch.

"Okay so it all begun my junior year...

Flashback

I was so lost and terrified of being late not to mention I was the new kid once again. I got used to moving since I was young. I've always just been a foster kid going through the system. But, this family felt different I've been here all summer with them and Brianna is my best friend I just wish she had the same schedule as me because I really could use someone's help right about now.

As if was fate I feel a tap on my left shoulder. I turn to be met with a beautiful light skin boy around 6'4 with hazel eyes. He's so pretty oh my god.

"I was just wondering if you needed help you seem a little lost and the hallways are almost empty since the bell is about to ring" he smiles.

"I- uh yes yeah that would be great" I stutter.

He smiles again what a perfect smile. I was mesmerized by him from the moment we met. We started dating two weeks after that moment.

It was all going amazing his family loved me, we had our passion for our own respected sport so we understood each other's first priorities and my adoptive family loved him.

What I hadn't realized is my so called sister/best friend loved him the way I did.

It was our senior year and Jayden and I's year and sixth month anniversary I come home excited to get ready for our date tonight.

I walk in my room to see Jayden moaning and Brianna on her knees sucking his dick. Just like that I lost my boyfriend and best friend. I was so hurt I didn't bother to throw things or get angry I just stood there until he opened his eyes and was met with mine. He backed away from Bri and began to stumble over to me.

"It's not what it looks like baby" he says

I just walk out the only thing I despise worse then cheaters is a liar. I finished my senior year on my own and celebrated not only my full ride scholarship but my freedom that summer. I became quiet the life of the party.

I wasn't exactly "easy" but if I found someone I wanted I got them and I happened to want a lot that summer.

End of flashback

SO THAT IS BASICALLY IT REEFEY CAN WE GO BACK UP I NEED SOME MORE DRINKS" I yell wiping my tears over the now blasting music. I put my head up to see not only Reef their with his face dropped but Josh right beside him!?