six

Kehlani's POV
Tuesday

I finished practice around 7pm and the boys game started at 9pm so I had plenty of time to make it. I got court-side seats with Bronny and Mikey. Zaire couldn't come because he was back in LA visiting his family for the weekend. We decided to take my truck per usual, the boys met me at my house around 8 which gave me enough time to shower before they got here.

I threw on a plain white hoodie with black lulu lemon leggings, my gold chain, white nike high socks, my black n white jordan ones and to top it all off Josh's jersey that I had bought earlier. I was looking good as ever. 

I wasn't sure what I should do with my hair it takes way too long to try and as I'm debating my options I hear a knock at my door then it opens, should of never gave these guys my spare key.

If you are wondering where Liv is don't worry you'll find out soon enough just be patient with it please. :)

Bronny comes up to hug me

"Hey wife why do you look stressed"

"How could you tell" I sigh

"Cmon your my baby I know you" he jokes

"Yeah yeah whatever baby, it's just my hair doesn't have enough time to dry and I don't know what to do with it I wanna look cute." I pout

"I can french braid it if you want" he suggests

"You're lying how did you learn to french braid" I say shocked

"My sister always begged me to so after a bit of practice I just got good at it" he shrugged

"Ok life saver yes please" I say as I walk to grab a spare towel, a comb and some products.

No less then 20 minutes later (830pm) we were heading out and hopping in my truck. We pulled up to the arena and went straight for our seats. We just made it in time for tip off.

I never knew how entertaining it would be to see Shareef and Josh play against Omar, Sharife and Jalen.

I noticed this really pretty girl cheering extra loud for Josh, I'm definitely the jealous type but not in this way because I completely understand fans and how supportive they can be. I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to experience that as well.

It was halftime and the Celtics were down by 12 points. I honestly couldn't choose who I wanted to win I love my cousins but this whole Josh thing is so exciting I haven't had a man since my high school boyfriend who cheated on me with my so called best friend at the time. It hurt me so bad because he was my first love and it was so hard to get past that.

Shareef was the only one I told that I was coming so he came looking for me right at half time. He came up to me and took me back to the locker rooms with him, I was unsure if I should go but he convinced me I'd be fine. First he took me to his coach,

"Hey coach I want you to meet my bestfriend Kehlani" he introduced me.

Then as if it was fate "coach" snapped his neck around and looked at me in awe. It happened to be my ex boyfriends dad. Thank god he loved me or else this would've been so awkward.

"Lani it's so good to see you again, I've missed you at these past family dinners I'm drug into." he exclaims

"It's nice to see you too Mr. Johnson" I smile

"Nonsense KJ you know I rather you just call me JJ. he smiles wide and then his face drops, Oh Lani I'm so sorry for what my son has done to you it was horrendous trust me I had a intense talk with him the moment I found out."