three

"Toss him on Liv's bed please her and Omar went to the hotel" I tell Josh

He plops him on the bed roughly then picks him back up to throw the covers over top of him. Sharife jumps onto the couch and passes out instantly. I walk into the kitchen forgetting Josh is here and cut up an apple as I start to make a fruit tray. He just follows and sits at a bar stool located at the island.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were here have some" I apologize

"Nah you good bro, thanks don't mind if I do" he says as he reaches over and grabs some grapes.

When did we get all these groceries you may wonder. While as I mentioned early Liv's folks are loaded and that's why our fridge and cupboards are stalked.

I walk from one side of the island to the other and sit besides Josh. We eat in a comfortable silence for awhile before he asks me what sports I can play. He told me he saw me playing ball outside and was surprised when Shareef said that's not my main focus. We continued to talk for about an hour just about random subjects- I found he's so easy to talk to.

"I'm tired I'm going to go to bed. Oh fuck where do you stay?"

"Well I have a house here since I am on the Suns." he smartly replies

"Ok smart ass but who's car did you take right" I clapped back

"Fuck" he sighs

"It's fine just stay here the boys are so it wouldn't matter if you do too." I suggest

He then attempts to fit on the second couch. Which made me laugh because the couch is basically a lovers seat chair. He sits up and death stares me.

"I'm sorry I can't take it bro your triple it's size why would you even try to"

"Because I don't wanna sleep on the ground duh" he replies

"It's fine just sleep with me- fuck I didn't mean it like that. I mean like I have a king size there's definitely enough room for two people"

"Don't be shy I know you want me" he jokes

"Whatever Gup"

"Gup hmm look a nickname so soon" Josh says

"Fine Joshua better?"

"Nah bruh chill with the government name" he sighs

"My bad stop being a clown then"

Then I walk off with him following me into my room. I toss him one of my ASU men's shorts- chill I have them cause Omar and Sharife forced me to keep clothes for them here. He just takes them and walks into the washroom. He comes back with no shirt, cmon I got to stare you know you would too. He walked in on his phone so I'm guessing he hasn't noticed.

I look away as he approaches, and get up to shower.

I turn off my shower and grab my big purple towel to dry myself off. I use my t-shirt to scrunch my hair into its natural curls, wash my face and throw on my shorts with another extra large ASU shirt.

Then I walk back into my room seeing as Josh is still on his phone only this time he's sitting on my bed. Who the hell is he texting I think to myself. I push those thoughts aside and grab the remote to turn on my tv, flip off the lights and undo the covers just to shovel myself in them.

Josh finally acknowledges my presences by speaking up

"I didn't know your hair was curly, that's so sick"

"Yeah I hardly ever straighten it tonight was just a rare occurrence" I explain

"That's cool so watch are we watching" he asks as he dips under the covers to the right of me.

"Up to you i'm indecisive" I reply

"How about Coach Carter" he asks

"Sure I've seen it 100 times but you can never go wrong with a classic"

I start the movie and just doze off pretty quickly.

6 am

My alarm goes off I turn it off and hop out of bed. I see Josh laying there still so I let him sleep. I shower (but don't wash my hair obvi) and put on my workout clothes. Gotta hit the gym. The clothes consist of a black nike sports bra and some lulu high rise leggings. I throw my curly hair into a mid length ponytail and go to make my smoothie.

As I'm mixing it Josh enters the living room,

"Hey sorry didn't mean to wake you"

"Nah I'm always up by now you're good don't worry" he replies

"Okay well I'm going to hit the gym and I made y'all waffles they're in the fridge, the fruit tray I made last night is still basically full and there's juice in the fridge too. So wake Rife and Reef up and have breakfast. If your gone before I'm back it was nice to meet you and I'll see you around probably." I say

"Relax ma thanks for the food. I'll definitely see you soon" Josh replies

I walk out the door.

Josh Christopher's POV

I wake up at 630am looking to my left to see Lani gone. I hop out of bed wash my face and brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush she gave me last night. Then I walk into the living room to see Rife still sleeping on the couch and I'm assuming Shareef is still in Liv's bed.

I turn to my left to see Kehlani standing over her island mixing a smoothie up. Damn she looks fine in those leggings. I walk up to her and she tells me that she made us all breakfast and she's heading to the gym. Fuck she can cook, play sports and works out that's insane.

Next thing I know she's gone and I'm waking up Rife & Reef. We chill and eat for a bit then go to watch tv. When we see this girl has a fucking PS4. Bro I am mind blown right now. So of course me and the boys hop on the game and start playing 2k.