Opportunity From GJ

Author's Note: This isn't my first story, but will be the easiest to write. To make sure this story is actually ORIGINAL for y'all, I've gotten straight to the point of this story. Just a hint, but I will be making pop culture references. Another hint, the opportunity Lincoln gets in this chapter is based on a very recent show.

Lincoln's at the Royal Woods comic store, looking for the latest Ace Savvy comic.

"I just have to get this comic," Lincoln says to himself. He looks over to and notices his imaginary audience (aka you, the reader).

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you here. I'm just looking for the Ace Savvy comic. I made sure not to look at any sneak peaks, just so I get no spoilers!" He says.

At the same time, another familiar person is doing the same thing. The person was wearing a yellow hoodie and blue skirt, with the hood on. Unknown to either of them, they look and find the new comic at the same time. Both Lincoln and this person reach for the same comic and end up touching hands, as well as bumping heads.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" the person says. Lincoln tries to recognize the voice. Is that...a girl? He says to himself. It can't be...

"It's ok," Lincoln responds. "I'm Linc-"

"I already know who you are," the voice says. The hooded figure removes their hood. "Lincoln Loud, the one with 10 sisters."

"Girl Jordan! Well it's obvious why you're here," Lincoln says. He picks up one of the comics. I guess she likes Ace Savvy too. "Here you go, Girl Jordan."

She looks at Lincoln, and takes the comic from him. Look at him, just as polite as always. I mean that's why I had a small crush on him in kindergarten. Girl Jordan blushes. "Thanks Lincoln!"

"No problem!" Lincoln says. He notices something about Girl Jordan. Where are her friends, I mean she is pretty popular. "Now, that I think about it, what are you doing here alone?" Lincoln asks Girl Jordan.

Girl Jordan smirks. "I should be asking you that, buddy."

"Well, Clyde is with his dad's, and the rest of my friends are busy. That's why I'm alone, what about you, huh?" Lincoln also smirks. She looks kinda cute like that. Wait, what am I thinking?

"Me? My friends don't like comics, and they went shopping," Girl Jordan responds. Dang, where'd Lincoln get that confidence from? Huh, maybe he's always had it. I didn't really get to know him that much so maybe...

"Looks like we're both alone today," Lincoln said awkwardly.

"Yeah," Girl Jordan responded.

"Hey, maybe we can hang out! Well, that's if you want to." Lincoln scratches the back of his head nervously. Hanging out with Girl Jordan doesn't sound that bad. She's my friend, and there's not much to do anyway.

Girl Jordan was shocked by this question. Her heart starts beating fast, and her old feelings start to return to her. Is...Lincoln asking me on a date? Hopefully...

"Are you asking me out on a date, Lincoln Loud?" Girl Jordan asks.

Now it was Lincoln's turn to be shocked, well at least surprised. Girl Jordan wants to know if I'm asking her on a date...I didn't really mean it that way, but it doesn't sound bad. "Well, it can be a date, a hangout, or whatever. That depends on how you view this."

"Alright, then it's a date!" Girl Jordan smiles as she says this. I'm going on a date with Lincoln! Come on girl, you have feelings for him again...I mean it's not my fault he's so kind.