Someone is Exposed

Author's Note: It's been two weeks since I've last updated...on the original story. First off, I'd like to apologize for that. I know you guys don't pay attention to the original, but it just means that another chapter won't come out for a bit. Luckily, I have sorted this out somewhat, as school is almost done for the year. Unfortunately, I will have to permanently change my update to whenever I can. This won't fully be a loss, as I'll once again start updating longer chapters again (especially since the last chapter didn't even crack 1000 words, but 911). There is a bright side though, as I can now upload chapters onto this platform at the same time as the original. I didn't even need to this second one for tonight, but I have homework I don't want to do, so... :)

As Lynn made her way up the stairs, she heard the sound of a guitar strumming on the left side of the hall. She (and all of us) knew it was Luna playing the guitar, and she moved on. Passing her and Lucy's room was just like normal: quiet. Without Lynn herself in their room, it would be typically quiet in there.

But alas, that was not the location Lynn had planned to go to. Instead, Lynn turned right, where she proceeded to knock on the door of the room she needed to go into.

"Come in," the voice said. With that, Lynn entered the room. Inside, there was a crib on one side with a science kit on the other, accompanied by the person of interest. Whilst she had her back turned, it was obvious that this was Lisa. She turned around, now facing Lynn.

"I'm glad to see that my hypothesis has been confirmed, thanks to you, Lynn." Lisa began. "I do have one question though; Why did you help me with this so willingly?" The child genius questioned.

"First off, I already knew that Lincoln's dating Jordan. He told me straight up, and I already had my own suspicions. Second, I knew that he needed help telling people. Besides, why not help him in secret? It's not like anyone else will know about this," Lynn inquired.

"Why would you do that? You know you're not supposed to tell anyone!" A voice exclaimed.

Both Lisa and Lynn looked around the room, trying to find where that voice came from. Suddenly, Lucy had appeared before both of her sisters.

"Holy cow! How the heck do you do that?" Lynn asked in surprise.

"Even with my genius, I still cannot unfortunately answer that question." Lisa admitted disappointedly.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you helped Lisa find out without saying anything!" Lucy exclaimed. Even with her eyes covered by her bangs, you could tell that Lucy was not happy about this.

"Ok, maybe I should have said something to you or Lincoln about this first. For that, I'm sorry," Lynn said guiltily. Both Lucy and Lisa just stared at their athletic sister in shock, unable to process what she just said. Lynn was normally one to be unapologetic, or at least had difficulty apologizing at all. "Besides, all I wanted to do was help Lincoln tell everyone...you should already know that he's struggling!"

"Sigh, I just wish that you-" Lucy started, wanting to voice her disappointment in Lynn.

"If there's anyone you should be feeling negative emotions toward, it should be me, Spooky." Lisa interrupted, the use of the nickname softening the goth. "Lynn wouldn't have done it if I didn't specifically ask her to do it."

"Why'd you make her do it then?" Lucy asked, wanting to be angry but couldn't. She needed to know why.

"I already suspected the two were together when I gave Lincoln my newest invention to help his shin heal. Besides, you should already know that my intention was pure; for the sake of my hypothesis being confirmed." Lisa explained, readjusting her glasses.