There's Another Park?

Author's Note: I'm going to be honest right now; I am on quite the roll when it comes to ideas. There's already enough on my plan to write the next chapter for this Fanfic, and I have two ideas that I want to start soon. Luckily for you all, I can tell one of them since I've discussed this with some of you. Obviously, Lincoln nor any Squad members were featured or even mentioned in this past chapter. So this idea is to make sure you guys get your Lincoln content.

Well, my idea/concept is to have a form of EXTRA scenes that have the previously mentioned characters in them. These extra scenes won't be taking place forward in the story (i.e not in biological order), but would pretty much be things that you haven't seen in between chapters, like time-skips.

Example of Extra scene: I haven't put a single scene with Lincoln in class since the start of the story, so that'd be a extra scene.

I have one question that would really help when I do these: Would it be more convenient if I put the EXTRA scenes into this story, or if I made them into a whole new fanfic you guys could find through my page?

If you can answer this question in the reviews, it would really help. :) I can't tell you what the other idea is, but I'll hint that it will end up connecting with this story directly. Anyway, enjoy!

Love Note 13

Lincoln was walking his home in his normal attire, minding his own business. Then, he remembered something he hasn't done in a while.

"Hey, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you all in a while, it's just that I've been doing a lot." Lincoln says to the camera (reader) with guilt. The boy's guilt dissipates as he continues.

"But I don't think I need to explain why, I mean you guys have seen everything I've done! I bet you're wondering why I'm in my normal clothes instead of my Masked Singer Jr. outfit." Lincoln says, as he starts to continue walking.

We follow along as Lincoln walks, while speaking to the camera (reader).

"You see, last time I walked home, Jordan obviously saw me. If it was someone else who saw and noticed me, it could've been different. Since I have my backpack, I thought that I would just change after being a good distance away from the studio. Besides, the outfit is inside my backpack in case I need it." Lincoln explains.

He looks back to the camera (reader), before looking back away.

"You know, I've been thinking about the other competitors. They are all clearly talented, and I can tell I really have established my talent among the rest. But I've also thought about the SmackDowns, specifically the Battles. Since both me and the other competitor will have to sing the same song in those, I feel like I'd have to be able to sing the same type of song as my other competitors." Lincoln says.

Then, he gets a quite interesting idea.

"Say, do you think I could sing a song that was performed by one of the other competitors to you guys? I hope you don't mind, I just want to make sure, you know. Look, I have a playlist of their playlists on the app Songify." Lincoln says, as he shows the camera (reader) his phone.

On Lincoln's phone, we see the playlist he was talking about. It was actually quite interesting, as the songs in the playlist were actually the performances each competitor had done, and not the original song.

"I'll click on the option to sing a random song, just to surprise me." Lincoln says, as he clicks the option and puts on his earbuds. The music starts to play, as he starts to sing.

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts

I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track