Secrets Are Revealed...

Author's Note: I'm back, just like Paige was (reference to WWE's Paige)! Let me explain myself; I may not update this story every single time, but I will be updating at least one of my ideas each time I come on here. Ok, I'll let you guys read now!

Love Note 14 - Secrets Are Revealed...

As Lincoln walked toward his house hand-in-hand with Jordan, he sighed in contempt. His day had just been filled with great events, like the show and his hangout with the Squad.

Unlike before, Jordan didn't have Ajax with her, as she dropped him off back at home. This meant that the two were finally alone again, which unfortunately doesn't last long in/near the Loud House.

This fact was sealed with the sound of running from a certain Loud sister, who noticed the couple on sight.

"Linc! You're finally here! I see you've brought your little 'friend' in Girl Jordan!" The voice, quickly revealed as Lynn, said. She was slightly panting, making it clear she was tired and just worked out.

"Hardy har har, Lynn." Lincoln said, rolling his eyes.

"You know you don't have to keep calling me Girl Jordan, right?" Jordan asked. "We're not in school."

"Hey Linc, mind telling me what she's talking about?" Lynn asked, trying not to sound rude.

"Well, there's this boy at school that's also named Jordan, so we call them Boy Jordan and Girl Jordan." Lincoln explains.

"I can already tell which one's your favorite Jordan," Lynn says, winking at Lincoln. Both Jordan and Lincoln look at each other, with both blushing and looking away.

"Ahaha!" Lynn laughs, struggling to keep it in. She continues laughing, stopping soon after to speak. "Man, and you even call her Jordan when everyone else calls her Girl Jordan! I'm surprised the others haven't really suspected everything!" Lynn exclaims, laughing again.

"Speaking of the others, do the others know yet?" Jordan asked, prompting Lynn's laughter to stop.

"Yeah, did you guys tell Luna already?" Lynn asked, remembering that she never found out about it.

"We did, but Luna hasn't mentioned it since." Lincoln admits.

"After the contest, she just immediately left with Sam," Jordan said.

"Man, at least you only have four sisters left to tell. There's Lisa, Luan, and the twins." Lynn says.

"Wait, I thought you had ten sisters?" Jordan asked, specifically talking to Lincoln.

"He does, but he doesn't have to worry about Lily since she's still little," Lynn replied before her white-haired brother could. Jordan rolled her eyes in annoyance, accepting the answer but not liking that Lynn answered for her brother.

"So how'd they find out?" Jordan asked, ignoring her annoyance in Lynn.

"On the day we became a couple, your sister Jen saw us. Leni's her friend, so she told her about it. That somehow led her to telling Lori, probably since Leni isn't the best at keeping secrets. Lucy saw us from the vents on Tuesday before the karaoke contest, and you already know how Lynn found out," Lincoln explained, pointing his thumb at Lynn while saying that last part.

"So that's why Jen was acting so suspicious all day today..." Jordan said, confusing both Lynn and Lincoln.

"What do you mean?" Lincoln asked.

"Am I missing something here?" Lynn also asked.

"You're not the only one, Lynn." Lincoln replied.