Dinner Storytime

Author's Note: It's been long awaited, but I'm finally back with Chapter 17! Look, I know it's been really long since I've updated this story, and I apologize. I thought that since summer break arrived, I'd finally be able to update regularly again due to more free time. It's mostly true, but I did unfortunately spend most of that time on other things...and I had a pretty bad case of writer's block. But, I have not given up on this story and I know you all haven't either. I am back on the grind, even if it won't be often! Now, it's time to let ya'll read. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 17 - Dinner Storytime

As Lincoln followed the twins into the living room area, he looked back to check on his older sisters in Leni and Lynn. The two were close together, as if they were telling each other something they didn't want the rest of the Louds to know. The albino did become somewhat suspicious of his sisters, but quickly brushed it off.

Besides, Lincoln knew that he could trust both Lynn and Leni. They both have successfully kept his secret of him dating Jordan (oh, what you don't know Linc) along with Lori and Luna. His beliefs were added to when Lynn gave him a look that said, "we'll be right there." Lincoln nodded at both of his sisters before bringing his attention back to the twins.

Immediately, Lincoln noticed two things: First, Lori and Luan were there. Lori was on her phone, whilst Luan was actually watching the performance on it. Second, that performance was still his own and the twins were also watching it now.

"Looks like the Bunny's performance was your favorite once again," Lincoln said with a smug look.

"Well of course it's Lana's favorite. She even has bias with her having a love for bunnies." Lori said sarcastically, now looking up from her phone.

"Says the one who cried to Bunny's last performance!" Lana fired back, resulting in everyone in the living room looking at Lori (including the returning Lynn and Leni).

"That...never happened!" Lori exclaimed in frustration, which failed to change anyone's mind.

"Don't worry sis, I cried too. Remember?" Leni asked, taking her place next to the older teen. Lori didn't respond, but handed Lily to Leni in a salty manner.

"She's right, you so cried to it." Lynn said smugly.

"You can't blame her for it, since Bunny just makes you all fuzzy inside!" Luan said, showing slight emotion in her own eyes, while also cracking a joke. Whilst nobody laughed, nobody could blame her for that small bit of emotion.

"Luan right, Bunny's just been that good. Plus, he is my favorite." Lana admitted. "But it's not because of that!"

"Either way, I can't really blame you, Lana." Lincoln replied, causing a smile in the messy sister. "Bunny's still my favorite, too." Lincoln added.

"Yeah, just like the rest of us." Lola added, leading to a nod of agreement from Lynn, Leni, and Luan. Lori also agreed, but she refused to comment in fear of being exposed again. "I liked the group performance as well; it was really cool!"

"That one was cool too," Lincoln agreed. He wasn't lying either, as he did in fact see that live as well as the whole show. The rest of the sisters just nodded in agreement, including Lori this time.

"Alright, alright. Let Bunny's performance finish now!" Lola exclaimed, annoyed. Lana would've said something in agreement, but she was too busy enjoying her favorite mask...with the boy behind that mask unknowingly next to her.

Sometime Later...:

It was now dinner time, and the Louds were having the typical Lynn-prepared meal. This evening meal was of traditional Loud meals; there were the usual talking of days (like anyone else) and then there were the occasional arguments, mainly between the twins. Nothing seemed really out of the ordinary when it came to the Loud's actions and sayings. Well, that was until Lori decided to break the ice and melt it...(hehe)