Speak of the Devil...

Author's Note: I know this chapter still doesn't have any singing in it...but that's addressed in this chapter. But because of the lack of singing or music in any form, this chapter IS different. Remember, the Loud House isn't the Loud House without the famous sisters...so there's a lot of them being involved in this chapter. But, this wouldn't be as unique as it is without the Squad, so they're featured as well. I will admit they do have small roles in this chapter, though. (Pst, only the female Squad members are in this chapter AKA Alex, Jade, and Charli)

Love Note Chapter 7 - Speak of the Devil...

The goth started to quietly leave the vents, not wanting to alarm anyone. As she exited the vent into her and Lynn's room, she saw the sporty sister leaving.

"Lynn? Where are you going?" Lucy asked curiously.

"Someone called an emergency meeting," Lynn replied.

"What's it about?"

"I don't know, but probably something about Lincoln and Girl Jordan." Lynn said, clearly not caring about the topic. Both roommates had information about that specific relationship, Lynn being told and Lucy witnessing it. At least they both had the same thought process about the meeting as they went to Lori and Leno's room: I am not saying anything about what I know to the others, both thought.

Besides Lori and Leni being obviously there, there was also Luan, Lola, and Lana waiting for them. Lori was the only one standing, as she waited to start the meeting and for the rest of their sisters to arrive.

"What's the meeting for?" Lynn asked, clearly annoyed.

"Let's wait until Luna and Lisa come in," Lori responded simply.

So that's what the sisters would do until the rocker and genius would arrive. Luckily for them, it didn't take long.

Luna arrived first, but not as annoyed as Lynn.

"What's going on?" Luna asked. "I was just jamming out to some music when you guys called."

Unfortunately for Luna, nobody answered her question. The rocker took no offense to this and just sat down, knowing that her question would be answered.

Then, Lisa arrived. She seemed to have been rushed, as she still had her lab coat on.

"May I ask what the meeting is for? I was just developing something to speed up the process of Lincoln's recent injury," Lisa said, met with faces of confusion from Lola, Lana, and Leni.

"She was trying to make something to help Lincoln heal his shin," Lynn explained.

"I did not expect you to get that," Luna commented.

"I got it after Lisa mentioned the injury," Lynn said with a smile.

"Anyway, time to start this meeting!" Lori announced. "Does anyone have anything to say before Lola and Lana tell us what the emergency is?"

The Loud sisters stayed quiet after Lori's question, indicating they had nothing to say. Lori shrugged before continuing on.

"Okay, Lola and Lana, get up here and tell us what this meeting is about." Lori said simply, before giving up the stand to the twins.

"Wait, why isn't Lincoln here too? He's one of our siblings," Luna questioned.

"Because this has to do with him," Lola replied.

"We heard Girl Jordan crying, and Lincoln was comforting her!" Lana excitedly announced.

"You knew you weren't the only ones there, right?" Luan asked.