Jordacoln Confirmed

Here's Chapter 4 and the second half of that 6,039 word chapter I wrote! In this, not only do we get an amazing moment between the main couple, but we get a lot of development for the Squad (every member). Hope you guys like it!

Jordan was inside her home, after watching the episode. She went into the kitchen to grab a snack when she saw someone through the window. They were wearing a dark colored hoodie, hood up.

At that exact moment, Lincoln decided to take off his hood. He had gotten a little warm, and wanted to feel the evening's breeze on his face. Inside the house, Jordan saw this and went outside.

Lincoln was still listening to his music, so he didn't know that his crush was near. That was until she spoke.

"Lincoln!" Jordan yelled.

The Loud boy turned towards the voice. It was Jordan, and she looked more beautiful than before to him. All that thinking about her really made him truly see her in a different light.

"Oh hey, Jordan!" Lincoln replied, with a smile.

"What are you doing here?"

Lincoln had to come up with an excuse, as he couldn't say what he was actually doing.

"You know, just taking a walk around the neighborhood!" Lincoln exclaimed, nervously.

"In that type of attire? You could easily look shady, you know." Jordan replied. She examined his clothes, and saw the Masked Singer Jr. Logo on it.

"Also, where'd you get the jacket?" The girl asked.

"I..I..this was bought for me online!" Lincoln responded, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Last time I checked, there was no merchandise online for one of those. Wait, but why would you have one of those then? Either you work for the show, our you're one of the-" Jordan stopped.

Then, she thought of everything that happened since the day before and started to pick up the pieces. When Lincoln sang at the mall, I felt a special connection to his voice. Then today, I felt it again when the Bunny sang.

"You...are the Bunny!" Exclaimed Jordan.

Lincoln was in shock. How did she find out?

"Umm, why would you say that?" Lincoln asked, nervously.

"Well I- no. This is just gonna sound stupid." Jordan said, looking away.

Lincoln's face turned upside down. He hated that she felt down, and wanted to comfort her. Plus, he wanted to know what she was going to say.

Jordan wanted to say it, but felt a little doubt. If she said what she wanted to, she'd basically be confessing her feelings to him. Suddenly, she felt a hand grab hers. She turned around and made eye contact with Lincoln.

"Say it, I promise it won't sound stupid." Said Lincoln, looking sincere.

That was the perfect thing to give her the inspiration to say it. She took a deep breath, and started to speak.

"When I heard you sing yesterday, I felt touched and immediately thought of you.

Even when it actually was you, I still felt a connection to your voice. So when I watched the Bunny sing today, I felt that same connection." Jordan explained.

"What are you trying to say?" Lincoln asked.

"I can tell it is you because of the feelings I have...for y-you." Jordan replied, a little nervous.

"W-What?" Lincoln asked in shock.

Jordan signed, and looked down in sadness. A single tear fell down her face as she turned around, not wanting to face Lincoln. I knew this was a bad idea, Jordan thought. She started to cry more, only wanting to be alone. The girl started to walk away, but was stopped by Lincoln. With all the happiness she's unintentionally caused for him, she didn't deserve to feel that pain.