More Shocking Revelations

Love Note 19

Author's Note: Listen, I don't want to excuse my inactiveness, but I do have something to admit to you all. I may or may not have almost had a COVID scare, but don't worry since it's just a cold. Due to this, I've had to do the multitude of things needed to rehabilitate the cold. I was planning on working on this and Secret Note Chapter 2 (yup, both will be updated simultaneously again) in the middle of last week with a release by this Monday...but my illness came up. Luckily, as of today (August 24), I should be able to keep writing. I still have a cough from my cold, but my sickness has overall been gone enough for me to keep writing as I've done before.

Now, for some Loud House stuff. I've heard that the Loud House movie is about to or already has come out (don't judge if I don't know, I don't keep track of that news). Just in case I needed to say this, this story doesn't connect with that movie (if it's even coming out). I haven't watched it, and I'm not 100% sure if I even will...which removes the whole purpose of making it canon to this story. If I change my mind, I'll let you guys know.

As for InquisitorMaster stuff, I have received some very interesting stuff. So it pretty much looks like Zach gave his TikTok and Instagram accounts to Gabby (Jade), with him saying it's for his mental health. I don't follow him on his TikTok since I don't have it, but I can say his Instagram has changed to be under Gabby's (Jade's) name...but there is also photo evidence of the TikTok account being changed as well. I also found it interesting that Gabby said that Zach went away after many told him to do so...which actually almost made me think he *ALERT: SENSITIVE TOPIC* committed suicide.

Luckily for every fan who actually is reasonable viewing this situation, Zach didn't and actually came back today (August 24, the day I wrote this part) after a long absence with new sprites for every member of the Z-Squad. You Loud House/main Love Note readers probably don't know who the Z-Squad is, which is actually a good thing this time. Don't worry, and just trust me...for you'll find out about them later ;)

Anyway, enjoy!

P.S: I made a mistake in the last chapter, Sora actually debuted with the Squad after Jaxx returned (about 20 days after).

Love Note 19 - More Shocking Revelations

-----------------

"Wait, wait." Lynn had said. "I saw another guy near y'all at lunch, wearing black. Who was that?"

"Oh, that was Levi. He's also a Squad member who actually just moved into their clubhouse!" Lincoln explained.

"They have a clubhouse?" The twins asked simultaneously, showing a bit of excitement and curiously, typical of a kid their age.

"Yeah, but if you went there...it'd honestly look more like an actual house."

Location: The SquadHouse, upstairs

"Yeah, the arcade was really fun when Girl Jordan and Lincoln were with us," Jade admitted.

"Jade, don't say it like we wouldn't have had fun without them," Alex replied.

"I wasn't trying to say that...sorry. I'm just saying that it was more fun with them."

"That's true, since they are our first friends here in Royal Woods."

"It's not like we need more friends when we have the Squad, but it is nicer to have local friends."

"Agreed."

"Alright, looks like I'll be heading to Levi's room now to tell him!" Jade announced.

"Ooooh, let me go with you! He is my bestie after all!" Alex cooed.