Chapter 4

Kakyoin pov

I watched as the small ghost circled around Cerise, eventually settling in her hair like a cat curling up in a bed.

It was...cute.

"Yeah...do you have one?" she asked. Before I could answer my watermelon coloured stand itself appeared and went to investigate the small ghost that had burrowed itself in a sea of black waves.

"I was going to say yes but he seems to have made his presence known." I chuckled

She giggled in reply "I see that, he's mesmerizing." she said as her hand drifted through Hierophant. Her face seemed to lose it's spark.

"I can't touch him?" she asked,

"Well no you can't touch stands, you can touch your stand?" I questioned, confused on how she didn't know that.

"Well yes, a little. She can sense my touch and it's like petting a guinea pig made of cold air," she said, as if on cue her stand wormed its way through her fingers making her laugh,"though it does tickle a bit."

"Interesting, what is your stand named?" I asked.

"Her name is Ghost Town, what is your stand named?" she replied.

"His name is Hierophant Green." I replied, smiling as I watched her interact with the stands. They both circled around her as if they were playing a game of tag.

Ghost Town then made a small squeak sound and pointed at me as if she was trying to say something to Cerise. Cerise giggled a bit before saying,

"She says she likes you, well more like she said 'like' and pointed at you. She can't say a lot of words but she does know a lot, she just doesn't exactly know how to say them." Cerise said. Ghost Town squeaked again and pointed at Hierophant,

"She says she likes Hierophant as well, she actually just said 'brother' instead of 'like' so I guess she sees him as her brother. Either that or she said bother and thinks he's annoying and wants him to stop chasing her but I am very sure she said brother." she said, trying not to laugh.

"That's cute!" I said as Ghost Town came over to me and grabbed onto my hair noodle and added more weight to her tiny body to make her slowly fall down with my hair in her arms and then removed the weight making my hair bounce back with her still holding on.

She started squeaking a bit as if she was laughing.

"She says that your hair is soft!" Cerise said as Ghost Town soon burrowed herself in my hair on top of my head.

"Thank-you Ghost Town! Now should we head to the orchard? I know that we had plans at 12:00 and I think it's 12:00 right now." I replied.

"Sure let's go!"

(timeskip of a few months brought to you by Ghost Town eating food that's too big for her to hold! :D)

Cerise pov

"Ok keep closing your eyes.... And we're here! You can open your eyes now Kakyoin." I said moving my best friend's hands from his eyes as he looked around at the surrounding area. I decided to show him my secret bench in the middle of the orchard because I knew he would probably like it there.

"Wow it's beautiful Cerise! It's better than you described!" he said taking in the surrounding trees and flowers and breathing the sweet smell of wild flowers and fresh air.

He had decided to stay here in France to work on his art skills and to use the scenery as inspiration for his work.

I also convinced him to stay by bringing up the fact that he looked a lot healthier while staying here for just a week. So he moved. I felt bad knowing that I had convinced him to stay with us and to leave his family in Japan, but I don't think he really minded because he decided to stay on his own but needed a reason to move. So we came up with the fact that it was for health reasons.

I mean it isn't exactly a lie. Is it?

But I had important matters to discuss with my walking cherry of a best friend.

"Hey Kakyoin?" I asked

"Yes?" he replied while smiling. That darn smile, it made me nervous.

"I-I wanted to ask you something!" I stuttered. Why was I so nervous!

"What's on your mind?" he asked.

"D-do you like anyone?"

"I-I do.. Actually.."

"M-me too!"

"I have a fun idea, how about on the count of three we both say who we like?"

"Ok"

"Ok,ready? 1...2...3!"

"You!" we both shouted at the same time. I felt my face grow warm.

"Wait so you like me?" I asked

"Yup! And you like me?" he replied

"Y-yeah." I said back

"Good! So I guess we're dating now?"

"I guess we are?"

"Works for me!"

So we sat together under the ivy covered structure, inhaling the scent of wild flowers and fresh air, feeling the grass under our feet and the cold stone under our hands, talking about things we had in common and planning what we were going to do for our first date.

(HaHa you thought that was the end of the book but it was us! SynonymRoll and Tini! We have a ton more in store for this book so buckle up buttercups! This is just the beginning! -SynonymRoll and Tini)