Chapter 15

(timeskip again, brought to you by Akai's stand Mad Hatter, who he got 4 years earlier)

Kakyoin pov

"He's tiny." whispered Sakura as she looked at her newest brother Minori.

"What's funny is you said the same thing when Akai was born." I replied as I noticed Akai peer over Sakura's shoulder.

"He is very small though dad." said the ten year old.

"Well yeah, he's a newborn Akai," replied Cerise, "at some point you two were both that small, but you were the smallest Akai."

"Really?" he asked wide eyed,

"Yup even I remember you being that small, and I was only 3!" laughed Sakura.

"Wow, it's weird not being able to remember that.." said Akai deep in thought.

Soon the door burst open.

"We made it!" Polnareff announced, as him, Malena, Lincoln, and Lincoln's 2 year old younger sister Etoile made their way through the door.

This would be the first time they would be able to see one of our kids while we were still in the hospital.

"Good afternoon Jean and company." replied Cerise.

"Hi aunty Reese, how are you?" asked Lincoln as he gave Cerise a hug.

"Very tired, but not as tired as I was with Sakura." she said as she returned the hug along with a kiss on the cheek.

Cerise and Lincoln had an extremely close bond over the years, he had earned himself the title of her favourite.

Lincoln was usually a pretty shy kid, but whenever he was around Cerise he always seemed to come out of his shell.

"That's good, he's very cute." replied Lincoln as he looked at Minori.

I'm sure that nothing could ruin what I had.

(timeskip, this one is gonna hurt D:)

"We did some tests and we found out that you have an unknown spine infection from a past wound. It's gotten to the point where there's nothing we can do about it and even if we tried it wouldn't work, it's going to immediately kill your nervous system if we do anything right now and we want to try and give as much time left as possible before it does. I'm sorry but you have about 2 months left."

I was lying in a hospital bed after going unconscious for no clear reason, but now we knew why.

I was dying.

"You're absolutely sure that you can't do anything?" asked Cerise, more concerned than ever.

"If we try to medicate it the infection will just get worse, and surgery would kill him immediately. I'm so sorry but there is quite literally nothing we can do."(time for a mental breakdown breakdown)

"I understand." Cerise replied, her voice quavering with every letter she spoke.

As soon as the doctor left the room Cerise burst into tears.

"I-I'm s-sorry Noriaki, I just c-can't. Y-you can't d-die, I don't w-want you to d-die." she stuttered in between sobs.

"I don't want to die either, but there is nothing they can do, so I might as well embrace the fact that I can live while I can." I said as I pulled her into a tight hug, savoring what I had of the feeling.

"I love you, mon amour."

(so that is the last Kakyoin pov that will be in this book, unless I get an idea. Anyways sorry if I may have made you cry, I'm also sad.-SynonymRoll)