Chapter 14

(timeskip brought to you by Holly Joestar :D)

Cerise pov

"Mom! Look what me and uncle Josuke did!" shouted Sakura as she ran into the living room with Josuke walking behind her with a guilty look on his face.

I didn't realise why until I put down my book and looked over at my 4 year old daughter.... Accompanied by a reddish-pink pompadour.

"That's quite a hairstyle Sakura!" I laughed and looked over at Noriaki who just stared at Sakura.

"So that's what you two were giggling about." he said, finally cracking a smile.

"Can we do Akai's hair Dad?" asked Sakura while looking at her 4 month old brother who was currently staring at the christmas tree lights that were strung around the tree in the corner.

"Sorry sweetie but he doesn't have enough hair yet." said Noriaki, while ruffling the tufts of dark red hair on Akai's head, causing the baby to look up at him with a blank stare.

"Awww!" said a disappointed Sakura and Josuke.

"Maybe next year sweetheart." I said as she tugged on my sleeve.

"Then can we do your hair mom?" she pouted as most four year olds do.

"Ok fine but it might be difficult." I said, falling into the puppy dog eyes trap.

"Yay!" they shouted as I was dragged out of the room.

I sat on a small stool that was placed in the bathroom by Sakura and Josuke as they fiddled with my long black hair.

Soon I was drenched in hairspray as they tried to support my hair and turn it into a pompadour. But they soon gave up.

"How do you manage with all that hair mom!" shouted Sakura.

"Even I don't know Sakura," I replied,"but now I have to get all this hairspray out of my hair so if you'll excuse me!" I continued as I shoved the 4 and 19 year olds out of the bathroom.

Kakyoin pov

I was staring intently at the christmas tree with Akai. The blend of green, red, blue, and white was mesmerizing and soon we were both in a trance. Then I saw the familiar faces of Josuke and Sakura.

"How did it go you two?" I asked as they sulked on the couch.

"Terribly! We couldn't get her hair to stay in its shape!" grumbled Josuke.

"Understandable, her hair isn't easy to manage." I said as I remembered the time that I tried to braid Cerise's hair, It didn't go well.

"Dad can we paint?," asked Sakura as she sunk back into the couch, "I'm bored."

I though for a moment and replied,

"Sure!"

Soon we were set up with pieces of paper at the table along with Josuke and were painting away.

"I finished!," shouted Sakura as she held up a painted picture of a stick figure wearing a dress with a mop of black hair, "It's mommy!" she said as she smiled, proud of her picture.

"That's a wonderful picture! Let's put it on the fridge!" I replied as she hopped off the tall wooden chair and ran over to the fridge.

"Yay!" she shouted as I placed the picture on the fridge door and attached it with magnets.

"That's some picture." said Cerise as she appeared behind us.

"It's you mom!" yelled Sakura as she ran into Cerise's arms.

"Well I think it's great."

(EEEEEEE again Thx Tini!!!!!!)