LWTH: 5

*Unedited

"What the fuck I tell you?" Damn.

. . .

"You ain't my dude so fuck you." I'm snatched out the car and pinned against it.

"What the fuck I tell you?" Quis says again, only quieter.

"I don't give a fuck what you told me. I already told you we ain't shit. I don't want-" His hand wraps around my throat and his body presses into mine, fitting perfectly.

"I ain't give you a choice. I told you you was mine, but you ain't listen. Then you gonna do that shit in my face? Where that nigga go?" I grab his hand around my neck and his grip loosens, even with how mad he look.

"You ain't gonna touch him. " Quis look at me like I'm stupid and I start to actually feel stupid.

"You right, imma kill em. " I start getting mad because we ain't nothing and he doing all this.

"You doing too much. "

"Nah I ain't doin' to much. He touched what's mine so imma show him what happens when niggas touch what's mine. "

"Possessive much?"

"Very. "

"Look, I ain't even yours-" His lips crash down on mine and my skirt bunches up around my waist when he grabs my ass and I wrap my legs around his waist.

The kiss deepens and Quis presses himself further into me, grinding himself against me. I moan and grip the back of his neck tightly, tasting his tongue against mine. He pulls away and my legs drop. I start to fall and he presses back up against me, touching our foreheads together while we both breathed heavy.

"You mine. " Quis pulls my skirt over my ass and smooths it out.

"Fuck is this?" Both of our heads snap in Von direction and Quis pushes off of me.

"Fuck it look like?"

"Oh shit, Quis. Hey man, wassup?" What? Don't tell me Von a bitch.

"My girl is wassup. Fuck was you touchin' her for?" Von's eyes get wide and he looks between us.

"Girl? Cay you got a boyfriend? Why ain't you say nothin'?" Crossing my arms over my chest I deadpan him.

"Ion got no boyfriend. "

"But Quis clearly just said-"

"I don't give a fuck what he said. He ain't my-"

"Shut up. " I look Quis up and down like he lost his mind.

"Who-"

"Like I said, why was you touchin' her?" Von started looking nervous but I just rolled my eyes.

Quis got what he wanted, he scared and probably won't text me again. But he ain't going to do shit so we mind as well leave and all go home.

"Man I ain't know she was taken. My ba-"

"Not good enough. " He cocks his fist back and drops Davon to the ground.

I stand there in shock and my hands cover my mouth. He didn't just . . . Running over to him I kneel on the ground next to him and begin slapping his face.

"Von? Davon baby, wake up. " He doesn't answer me, don't even flinch. He's out.

Before I can slap him again, Quis grabs the back of my neck and yanks me up, leading me to his silver car. I'm pushed into the passengers and he quickly comes around to the drivers and hops in, starting up the car and pulling off.