LWTH: 26

* Unedited

Three days.

It's been three days since Bernard got killed and Quis ain't been acting right. I mean, yea he not suppose to be acting right cause his brother is dead but when I mean he ain't acting right I mean . . . shit I don't even know what I mean.

Someone started knocking at the door and I went to go answer it. When I open the door, guess who the hell I see? Motherfucking Alexis. She looks me up and down before looking past me and around the house. I get in her view and put my hands on my hips. How she even know where we was at?

"Bitch you stalkin' us now?" She looks at me like I'm the one that's crazy but I'm pretty sure Quis and I switched houses so how she know where we was at?

"Stalkin'? Fuck I need to stalk for? I came to see Quis. " She was all dressed up with a half shirt and some booty shorts. Who man was she about to go see? Not mine.

"He don't wanna see your ass, or don't you remember last time?" She rolls her eyes like I'm irritating her.

"Look, I ain't got time for jealous ass baby mommas-" Hold the fuck up.

"Bitch how the fuck you even-"

"Lexi. " Quis said from behind me and I turn around to look at him. "Come in. " Oh hell no. When she try to come in I stand in front of her.

"What? Why the fuck you inviting her in and why the fuck she here? What business do y'all got y'all ex's for a reason. " He don't say shit, just gives me this look.

"I ain't come here to waste my time-" Next thing I know my arm in being snatched and I'm yanked out the way.

"Straight back, last door onna' left. " He tells her and my tempter sky rockets. Why the fuck he directing her to his office?

"Get the fuck up offa' me, why you directing that bitch back to your office, huh? Fuck ya'll doing that ya'll can't do in front of me? Why she even here? How the fuck she even-"

"If you don't shut dat' bullshit up!" He snaps and I jump from the sudden outburst. "She here cause I told her to come here. I need her right now so calm yo jealous ass out. "

"Fuck you need her for? I'm right here, have been for three days. She ain't got shit you need dat' I ain't got. " He looks at me like he wanna smack all fire out of my ass and looks towards his office. Alexis was still standing there.

"Gon' to da' back. " She walks to his office and the second the door closes he looks back at me. "Dat's my ex, we got history. Me and you don't." Now damn, that hurt forreal. "Find somethin' to do with yoself' why'll I handle my business, and I swear if you act stupid and fuck up a room Imma' fuck you up. "

He leaves me standing there looking stupid and stuck like a dumb ass. See, this is what I mean. He been acting strange as fuck. Even though I told him that day in the car that I'm here he act like I'm not. He ignores the fuck out of me and when that man Tedo come over he be laughing and joking or some shit like what happened ain't happen. Fuck his IED, he was acting heartless and cold as fuck. And now this.

Why would he even say some shit like that to me? Of course I know him and his ex got history but he ain't have to throw it in my face like that, as if I asked for this relationship. I ain't ask for shit but now that I got it I want to be sure I keep it and with the way he acting I ain't even sure about that. How he expect me to be cool with him locked up in a room with his ex?

You know what? I'll just go fuck up one of these fuck ass rooms in this house and- on second thought I ain't gonna fuck up a room I'm going to fuck up his room. There were three bedrooms and we slept in the biggest one, after this though I'm moving my ass to the smallest bedroom and he can have the medium sized one, unless I decide to fuck that one up too. It ain't like we been sleeping together anyway sense he always out late as fuck and never comes to bed when I'm there, so I'm basically fucking up my own room. Fuck him and his threat.