LWTH: 10

*Unedited

Damn, this headache shit really isn't for me. How much of that bottle I drink last night again? Oh right, half. Fuck is wrong with me, I ain't a teenager no more. I can't be getting white girl wasted like I used to, at least not when I got work the next day.

Ms. Vera sent me home because every clinging and clanging loud noise made me stop and cringe. She knew I was hung over but ain't blast me like I thought she would, just simply told me to go home. Well, she actually said "get yo ole useless self out my diner for the day. And don't show up tomorrow if you gonna be like this. "

Now I'm just laying around the house, bored out my mind. Ty should be back home in about an hour. He had 'business' to attend to and left me in the house by myself. I really wanted to go to. But shit, after last night I needed to be dead in a bed somewhere until tomorrow.

I'm glad Ty ain't take advantage of me yesterday though. He could've easily fucked me or some shit but he handled me like a pro. That's why me and him click so fucking well. But I wouldn't be laying here thinking about why I click so well with dudes I've known for years if my dude was around giving me what I crave.

I woke up naked this morning and I'm sure, from what I know and seen, he would try to kill Ty. But he can't do that or get a chance at finding out about it if he ain't around! See, now I'm getting worked up. How you claim somebody, treat them good for a few days, then switch up and disappear? Four days in counting and he still ain't call me on his own or came through to see me.

Maybe it's just me. Perhaps I'm getting to worked up and clingy. My emotions are getting scrambled with the new relationship status and I'm becoming easily jealous and doing to much. Yea that's right, I'm doing too much. . . . . .

Fuck out of here. I ain't getting clingy I'm just wonder why he can't call or text or come by in 4 days straight. Ain't nothing wrong with my emotions, I just want some dick, and I want to know why he ain't around to give it. If that man knew just how horny I get when I ain't fucked nobody in a while, he wouldn't do this to me.

Yea, I've realized that part of it is that I just want to see him. I guess that means I miss him. But all that is blinded by my need. I'm not a hoe for no reason. I've been trying to keep it cool until he came around on his own but sexual frustration makes me a real bitch, and I've had enough.

I jump up from my bed, pop 3 aspirins in my mouth, and head out the door. I make Darius come pick me up and drop me off right in front of Quis' house. "You need me to swing back through and-"

"No. " I wasn't leaving this place until I got what I came for. My 'boyfriend'. And I swear if I see another chick in this bitch-

"Aight. " Darius pulls off and I walk up on the porch, knocking.

No one answers so I knock again. Is he home? I look around and still see his silver Audi parked in the driveway. I walk down to the car and try to peek in the windows then knock on them. I look pretty fucking stupid. Walking back up on the porch I knock again, except harder. The door never opens 3 minutes later so I decide to try the knob, and the door opens.

I walk inside, looking around and lost. He home, or else his door wouldn't be unlocked. So that means he either busy with something or someone or he purposefully ignoring me at the door. That's fucking weird, a dude like him playing these games, and for what? Maybe I'm just his play toy, or whatever. But he'd have to come out of hiding to confirm that.

"Hello?" No one responds so I start looking from room to room. Living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathrooms, guest rooms. Nothing!

Now I'm upset. He playing hide and go seek with a grown woman. I've never seen that done by a thug before but hey, you see new shit all the time. After checking his bedroom again I click-clack back down the steps in my black and white heels and stand in the walkway between the dining room and the living room. Pulling out my phone I call his number and place the phone to my ear. It's rings twice and then he answers.